Ambolev Cz Tab
By INTRA LIFE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ambolev Cz Tab is an anti-allergic medication and is used to treat symptoms associated with allergies such as itching, sneezing, watery eyes, running nose, rashes, and pale red bumps. It contains cetirizine as its active ingredient. Take as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Side effects of the medicine are drowsiness, headache, weakness, and dry mouth. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact the doctor immediately. Ambolev Cz Tab should be used with caution in children and it is recommended to consult the doctor before using the medicine in pregnant and lactating women.
Uses of Ambolev Cz Tab
Ambolev Cz Tab is used to treat allergies associated with airways (allergic rhinitis) and Skin (urticaria).
Contraindications of Ambolev Cz Tab
- If you are allergic to cetirizine, Hydroxyzine or Piperazine derivatives or other ingredients of Ambolev Cz Tab .
- If you have severe kidney disease.
Side effects of Ambolev Cz Tab
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Ambolev Cz Tab
Can I take Ambolev Cz Tab during pregnancy?
Ambolev Cz Tab should be avoided by pregnant women, as there is limited information available on the safety of the medicine in pregnant women. Hence, avoid it in pregnancy unless considered prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take Ambolev Cz Tab while breastfeeding?
Ambolev Cz Tab passes into breastmilk. Therefore, it is advised not to take the medicine while breastfeeding unless the doctor has prescribed.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ambolev Cz Tab ?
Ambolev Cz Tab is known to cause sleepiness. Hence, driving or operating machine should be avoided.
Can I consume alcohol with Ambolev Cz Tab ?
It is advised to avoid alcohol consumption along with Ambolev Cz Tab , as it may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a kidney problem or urinary retention problem as you may need a lower dose of the medicine, consult the doctor.
- You are giving the children as they may require a small dose of the medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You should take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching, and redness immediately after you stop taking Ambolev Cz Tab .
Mode of Action of Ambolev Cz Tab
How Does It Work?
Histamine is a substance produced in the body in case of allergies and responsible for itching, runny nose, sneezing, and watery eyes. Cetirizine in Ambolev Cz Tab works by blocking the Histamine and hence decreases the symptoms associated with allergies.
Directions for Use of Ambolev Cz Tab
Ambolev Cz Tab should be taken as directed by the doctor. Swallow entirely with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It will be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Ambolev Cz Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines may affect the way Ambolev Cz Tab works, or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat anxiety and psychotic disorders such as Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Ambolev Cz Tab may aggravate the side effects such as drowsiness, headache, and influence the alertness of an individual.Read less
- It is important to inform the doctor regarding the medications and herbal supplements used before taking the medicine. It is also important to discuss specific allergies or underlying conditions experienced before using the medicine.Read less
Storage and disposal of Ambolev Cz Tab
- Store Ambolev Cz Tab at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ambolev Cz Tab
Symptoms of overdose are tiredness, headache, confusion, dizziness, discomfort, skin irritation, restlessness, drowsiness, rapid heartbeat, tremor, urinary retention. If you experience symptoms or think you have taken too much of Ambolev Cz Tab , contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed the dose of Ambolev Cz Tab , take it as soon as you remember.
- If time next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while I am taking Ambolev Cz Tab ?
- Yes, Ambolev Cz Tab is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness. Hence, avoid driving and operating machinery after taking the medicine.
- If you develop any rash, breathing difficulty or itching immediately after taking the medicine, it may be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help.
Q: Can I take Ambolev Cz Tab in pregnancy?
A: Ambolev Cz Tab should be avoided in pregnancy. Take it only if prescribed by the docter in pregnancy.
Q: Can we take Ambolev Cz Tab for allergy?
A: Yes, Ambolev Cz Tab is used in allergic conditions. However, avoid self-medication. Only if prescribed by the doctor, you may take it.
Q: Can I take Ambolev Cz Tab for cough and cold?
A: No, do not take Ambolev Cz Tab for cough or cold on own. Cough or cold may be due to various reasons like allergy, infections, etc. Cetirizine may help in cough or cold if it is allergic in origin.
Q: Does Ambolev Cz Tab make us drowsy?
A: Yes, Ambolev Cz Tab may make you drowsy, sleepy, and dizzy. Avoid driving or operate machinery after taking Cetzine.
Q: Is it okay to use Ambolev Cz Tab while I am breastfeeding?
A: Ambolev Cz Tab passes into breastmilk and may cause drowsiness in your breastfed baby. Hence, do not take this if you are breastfeeding.
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, USP – Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- CDSCO - Cetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
Last Updated on: 04 Jun 2021 | 04:40 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved