Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup
Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup Description
Alzyme Syrup is a digestive aid. It is used for treating indigestion. It contains diastase and pepsin, which are digestive enzymes. These enzymes help your body to break down complex nutrients such a
s protein, carbohydrates and fats into simpler forms.
- Aglozyme C Syrup 200mlBy Aglowmed Limited200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 114.00₹ 114.00₹
Uses of Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup
Precautions and Warnings of Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup
Other General Warnings
- You have any kidney or liver problems, inform the doctor about your existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of Alzyme.
Ingredients and Benefits of Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup
- Alzyme Syrup contains two digestive enzymes - diastase and pepsin.
- Diastase - It is a digestant and immensely enhances the digestive capacity. It also plays an essential role in digestion of starch into simple sugar. It also acts on fats, proteins and cellulose; and splits them for making absorption easier....
- Pepsin - It is an enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein from the food into simpler forms and thus makes the digestion and absorption of proteins easier.
Directions for Use of Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup
- Take Alzyme Syrup as directed by the doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Alzyme Bottle Of 200ml Syrup
- Store Alzyme Syrup in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.