Ahaglow Tube Of 100gm Face Wash Gel
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
100g Face Wash in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ahaglow face wash gel contains glycolic acid, vitamin E and aloe vera as its active ingredient. It is used for the management of acne or as an adjuvant in acne management. This gel works by rejuvenating the skin by stimulating the shading of old and dead skin cells. It also unblocks and cleanses the pores. Ahaglow gel helps reduce the number of superficial wrinkles and improves skin texture and tone....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Ahaglow gel contains- Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Glycolic acid.
- Vitamin E: It is a natural antioxidant. It helps to protect skin cells from damage caused due to free radicals. It protects the skin from damage due to solar radiations and environmental toxins. It provides glowing skin by reducing the oxidative reactions of oil produced on the skin....
- Aloe Vera: It has healing properties. It promotes collagen synthesis, protects the skin from damage due to exposure to the sun, moisturises the skin and delays the ageing process. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions on the skin....
- Glycolic acid: It is an exfoliant. It acts on the upper layer of skin and weakens the binding properties of lipids which holds dead skin together and helps in the shedding of dead skin. It penetrates deep into the skin and helps in hydrating, toning and brightening the skin by stimulating cell proliferation....
Uses of Ahaglow 0 MG
- Ahaglow face wash is in acne management and as an adjuvant in acne management.
- It rejuvenates the face by shedding the dead skin and cleanses the skin.
- May help reduce wrinkles and improves skin tone and texture.
Precautions and Warnings of Ahaglow 0 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to other ingredients of the face wash gel.
- You experience rashes, itching and other skin reactions after using the face wash gel.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You experience increased sensitivity to sun or sunburns.
- Aloe vera may increase the absorption of topically applied steroids thus concomitant use must be avoided.
- In case of ingesting the face wash gel, reach out to the nearest hospital.
Directions for Use of Ahaglow 0 MG
- Wet the face with clean water.
- Squeeze out the quantity of Ahaglow gel.
- Crush the capsules present in the face wash gel.
- Add water to form a lather up.
- Massage on the face in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with clean water and let the face dry.
- Use twice a day for optimal results.
Storage and disposal of Ahaglow 0 MG
- Store at room temperature, keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Ahaglow face wash gel interact with other medicines?
A: Ahaglow is applied on the skin, and it is less likely to interact with other medicines consumed orally. Discuss with the doctor if you are taking medicines like Digoxin, Simvastatin, anticoagulants, anticancer medicines, water pills and antidiabetic medicines. It increases the absorption of topically applied steroids and leads to side effects of steroids like Hydrocortisone.
Q: Ahaglow face wash gel can be used for dry skin?
A: Yes. The face wash has moisturising properties. Avoid using it frequently as it makes the skin dry.
Q: What are the benefits of Ahaglow face wash gel?
A: Ahaglow face wash gel is used to manage acne. It rejuvenates the skin, unclogs the pores, helps in the shedding of dead skin and reduces the formation of superficial wrinkles.
Q: Ahaglow face wash gel can be used for oily skin?
A: Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. It helps in reducing acne, which is common in oily skin.
Q: What are the side effects of Ahaglow face wash gel?
A: You may experience skin reactions like redness, burning and stinging sensation. Not everyone faces the side effects.
Q: What is acne and why acne occurs?
A: Acne is a skin condition where the skin pores become clogged due to oil or dead skin which happens due to various conditions. During puberty, the oil glands of the skin become active and lead to the formation of acne. Other conditions like hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, hot and humid climate, oil-based makeup and an irregular diet lead to acne formation.
Q: What should I do to avoid acne?
- You must follow a healthy skin care regimen that includes cleansing, moisturising, toning and exfoliating the skin.
- Eat fresh vegetables, fruits, healthy nuts and avoid processed and packed food.
- Avoid using make-up for too long, if possible use dermatologically safe products and remove the makeup before going to bed.
- Cover the face when going out in the sun and use a sunscreen lotion.
- You must take enough sleep minimum of 7-8 hours and stay hydrated.
- Do not pop out the acne as it leaves permanent scars on the skin.
Q: Ahaglow face wash gel helps in reducing acne marks?
A: Yes, the ingredients in Ahaglow face wash help in the management of acne, reduction of spots, moisturizing the skin, helps to unblock and cleanses the pores.
Q: How is Vitamin E beneficial for the skin?
A: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, it helps to protect the skin cells from free radical damage. It protects the skin from damage due to solar radiations and environmental toxins. It provides glowing skin by reducing the oxidative reactions of oil produced on the skin.
Q: What happens if my eyes come in contact with the gel?
A: In case you touch the eyes with the gel splash plenty of water on the eyes so that the gel is washed. If you experience irritation or burning in the eyes, visit the doctor or the nearest hospital.
Q: Are there any chances of skin reaction with Ahaglow face wash?
A: Aha glow face wash is a dermatologically tested product. So it is very unlikely to have a skin reaction with it. However, if you feel any sign of an allergic reaction, immediately contact your doctor.
Q: Is Ahaglow face wash non-comedogenic?
A: Yes, Ahaglow face wash is non-comedogenic product. It does not cloges skin pores.
Q: How long can we use Ahaglow Face Wash?
A: You should use Ahaglow face for the recommended duration only. You must consult your dermatologist about how long to use this face wash. The duration normally depends on the type of skin condition and how your skin responds to the treatment.
Q: Does Ahaglow face wash darken skin?
A: No, it does not darken your skin. Rather, it improves skin texture and tone. However, if you notice darkness on your skin during the use, inform your physician or dermatologist.
Q: What are the ingredients present in Ahaglow face wash?
A: The ingredients present in Ahaglow face wash are- glycolic acid, vitamin E and aloe vera.
Q: Does Ahaglow gel expire?
A: Yes, like all medicine, Ahaglow gel comes with an expiry date.
Q: Can I use Ahaglow gel for mole removal?
A: No, Ahaglow gel is not meant for the removal of a mole.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Ahaglow S Face Wash Foaming Bottle Of 100 Ml
- Ahaglow Advanced Tube Of 200 Gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow Advanced Tube Of 100 Gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow Advanced Face Wash 50 Gm
- Ahaglow Acne Moisturizing Gel 50 Gm
- Ahaglow Tube Of 50 Gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow Skin Repair Gel 50 Gm
- Ahaglow Spf 50 Sunscreen Lotion 100 Ml
- Ahaglow S Foaming Face Wash 60 Ml
- Ahaglow Spf 40 Skin Protect Gel 60 Gm
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.