Ahaglow Tube Of 100gm Face Wash Gel
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
100g Face Wash in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ahaglow face wash gel is a combination of Vitamin E and Aloe vera.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Ahaglow facewash gel is a combination of three main ingredients - Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Glycolic acid.
- Vitamin E: It is a natural antioxidant. It helps in protecting skin cells from damage caused due to free radicals. It also protects the skin from damage due to solar radiations and environmental toxins. It gives you glowing skin by reducing the oxidative reactions of oil produced on the skin.read less
- Aloe Vera: It has powerful healing properties. It promotes collagen synthesis, protects the skin from damage due to direct exposure to the sun, moisturises the skin and delays the ageing process. It also has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions on the skin.read less
- Glycolic acid: It is an excellent exfoliant. It acts on the upper layer of skin and weakens the binding properties of lipids which holds dead skin together and thus helps in the shedding of dead skin. It can penetrate deep into your skin and helps in hydrating, toning and brightening your skin by stimulating cell proliferation.read less
Uses of Ahaglow Tube Of 100gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow face wash is primarily used for acne management.
- Helps in rejuvenating the face by shedding the dead skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Promotes the unclogging of pores and cleanses the congested skin.
Precautions and Warnings of Ahaglow Tube Of 100gm Face Wash Gel
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredient of this face wash gel.
- You experience rashes, itching, and other skin reactions after using this face wash gel.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You may experience increased sensitivity to sun or sunburns.
- Aloe vera may increase the absorption of topically applied steroids thus concomitant use should be avoided.
- You happen to ingest this face wash gel, immediately reach out to the nearest hospital.
Directions for Use of Ahaglow Tube Of 100gm Face Wash Gel
- Wet your face with clean water.
- Squeeze out the required quantity of Ahaglow gel.
- Crush the milli capsules present in the face wash gel.
- Add little water to form a lather up.
- Massage gently on your face in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with clean water and pat your face dry.
- Use it twice a day for the best results.
Storage and disposal of Ahaglow Tube Of 100gm Face Wash Gel
- Store at room temperature, keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Ahaglow face wash gel interact with other medicines?
A: Ahaglow is to be applied topically on the skin, and it is less likely to interact with other medicines consumed orally. However, discuss with your doctor if you are taking medicines such as Digoxin, Simvastatin, anticoagulants, anticancer medicines, water pills and antidiabetic medicines. It may also increase the absorption of topically applied steroids and can lead to side effects of steroids such as Hydrocortisone.
Q: Can I use Ahaglow face wash gel for dry skin?
A: Yes, you can use Ahaglow face wash gel for dry skin. This face wash has moisturising properties. Make sure you don't use it too frequently as it can make your skin more dry.
Q: What are the benefits of using Ahaglow face wash gel?
A: Ahaglow face wash gel is used mainly for the management of acne. It rejuvenates your skin, unclogs the pores, helps in the shedding of dead skin and reduces the formation of superficial wrinkles.
Q: Is Ahaglow face wash gel good for oily skin?
A: Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. It helps in reducing acne, which is quite common in oily skin textures.
Q: What are the side effects associated with Ahaglow face wash gel?
A: You may experience local skin reactions such as redness, burning and stinging sensation. However, not everyone faces these side effects.
Q: What is acne, and why do we get acne?
A: Acne is a skin condition where your skin pores become clogged due to oil or dead skin which can happen due to various conditions. During puberty, the oil glands of the skin become more active and can lead to the formation of acne. Other conditions such as hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, hot and humid climate, oil-based makeup and an irregular diet can also lead to acne formation.
Q: What should I do to avoid acne?
- You should follow a healthy skin care regimen which includes cleansing, moisturising, toning and exfoliating your skin regularly.
- Maintain a healthy diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, healthy nuts and avoid processed and packed food.
- Avoid using make up for too long, if possible use the dermatologically safe products and remove the makeup before going to bed.
- Cover your face when going out in the sun and use a sunscreen lotion.
- You should take enough sleep minimum of 7-8 hours and stay hydrated.
- Do not pop out the acne as it can leave permanent scars on your skin.
Q: Will Ahaglow face wash gel help me reduce my acne marks?
- Yes, the ingredients in Ahaglow face wash help in management of acne, reduction of spots, moisturizing the skin, helps to unblock and cleanses the pores.
Q: How is Vitamin E beneficial for skin?
- Vitamin E is a poweeful antioxidant, it helps to protects the skin cells from free radical damage. It also protects the skin from damage due to solar radiations and environmental toxins. It gives you glowing skin by reducing the oxidative reactions of oil produced on the skin.read less
Q: What happens if my eyes come in contact with the gel mistakenly?
- If you happen to touch your eyes with the gel splash plenty of water on your eyes so that the gel is washed. If you experience any irritation or burning in the eyes, please visit your doctor or nearest hospitalread less
Other Products from this Brand
- Ahaglow Tube Of 50 Gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow Advanced Tube Of 200 Gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow Skin Repair Gel 50 Gm
- Ahaglow Acne Moisturizing Gel 50 Gm
- Ahaglow Spf 40 Skin Protect Gel 60 Gm
- Ahaglow Advanced Tube Of 100 Gm Face Wash Gel
- Ahaglow Spf 26 Sunscreen Lotion 100 Ml
- Ahaglow Spf 50 Sunscreen Lotion 100 Ml
Last Updated on: 16 Feb 2021 | 06:26 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved