By APEX LABORATORIES PRIVATE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ageless tablet is a combination of medicines. It contains Resveratrol, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Benfotiamine and L-Carnitine as the main ingredients. Ageless tablet is used in the treatment of deficiency of nutrients. It is also used to improve the condition of diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition of nerve damage due to high blood sugar and characterised by abnormal, painful sensations such as needles and pins, numbness in legs, etc.
Uses of Ageless Tablet
For the treatment of nutritional deficiencies and diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients.
Contraindications of Ageless Tablet
You should not use Ageless tablet in case you are allergic to any component of this medicine. Ageless tablets should not be used by individuals suffering from malabsorption syndrome and increased levels of any of their constituents in the body.
Side effects of Ageless Tablet
- Stomach upset
- Eating disorder
Precautions and Warnings of Ageless Tablet
Can I take an Ageless tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information regarding the safety of Ageless tablet in pregnancy; therefore, it is not recommended to use them in pregnancy. However, it can be used if prescribed by the doctor.
Can I take an Ageless tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Ageless tablet passes into the breast milk. Hence it is advised to consult a doctor before using this while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed an Ageless tablet?
Yes, the Ageless tablet does not affect your driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with an Ageless tablet?
Alcohol can inhibit the absorption of vitamins; therefore, it is better to avoid alcohol consumption while taking an Ageless tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions such as hypertension, kidney, or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
Mode of Action of Ageless Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Adequate supply is a must for proper nerve function and bone formation & regeneration. L-Carnitine is a substance that is already present in the body and is necessary for energy. Benfotiamine similar to thiamine, i.e. Vitamin B1. It helps in diabetic neuropathy. Resveratrol is an antioxidant and prevents the damages caused by free radicals.Read less
Directions for Use of Ageless Tablet
Take Ageless tablet, as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ageless Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Ageless tablets may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations.Read less
- Components of this medicine may interact with medicines used to treat seizures and fits, Cycloserine & Chloramphenicol (antibiotics), Theophylline (used for breathing disorders), Methotrexate (an anti-cancer and immunomodulator), Sulfasalazine (used for the treatment of ulcerative colitis), medicines used to reduce stomach acid, and Metformin (anti-diabetic).Read less
Storage and disposal of Ageless Tablet
- Store Ageless tablets below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Ageless Tablet
If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excessive dose of Ageless tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Ageless tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Ageless tablets?
A: Ageless tablets should be taken in a dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own without informing your doctor.
Q: Is Ageless tabletis safe to use?
A: Yes, the Ageless tablet is safe to use when taken under the supervision of your doctor.
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve cell disorder characterised by nerve damage and pain associated with it.
Q: How one can avoid diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is caused due to uncontrolled or high glucose levels, which will affect nerve cells' ability to send signals. keeping blood glucose levels in control with the help of medication and other measurements can reduce the risk of developing diabetic neuropathy.
- NIH. Pyrodoxine. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11-Sep-2020] (online)
- Webmd.Benfotiamine.Uses and overview. [Accessed on 4-Apr-2021](online)
- Webmd.resveratrol.Uses and overview. [Accessed on 4-Apr-2021](online)
- drugs.come.L-carnitine.Uses and overview. [Accessed on 4-Apr-2021](online)
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 12 Apr 2021 | 09:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved