Adilip 135mg Tablet
Adilip 135 MG Description
Adilip Tablet contains fenofibrate which lowers the fats in the body such as cholesterol and triglycerides. This medicine is used along with specific diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications for re
ducing the fat levels of the body. Side effects such as indigestion, vomiting or gas can be experienced while using this medicine.
|You Save||₹30.30 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Adilip 135 MG
Contraindications of Adilip 135 MG
Side effects of Adilip 135 MG
- Pain or discomfort in the abdomen
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Skin rashes
- Sensitivity to light
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Adilip 135 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an intolerance to certain sugars (lactose intolerance)
- You or someone in your family has muscle-related disorders
- You have a thyroid disorder
- You have liver or kidney disease
- You consume too much alcohol
Mode of Action of Adilip 135 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Adilip 135 MG
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor with food.
Interactions of Adilip 135 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Adilip Tablet with blood thinners (aspirin, warfarin) may increase the risk of bleeding
- Reversible problems related to kidneys have been reported when Adilip Tablet is given in patients taking medicines for lowering immunity (cyclosporin)
- Use of fenofibrate with other fat lowering medicines(other fibrates and statins) should be done carefully as it increases the risk of muscle damage
- Effects of this medicine may be reduced in patients taking birth control pills (oestrogen-containing oral contraceptives)
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions
Storage and disposal of Adilip 135 MG
Dosage of Adilip 135 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What diet should I follow with Adilip Tablet?
Q: How should I take Adilip Tablet?
- Take Adilip Tablet as prescribed by your doctor. It works best when taken along with your meals.