Adcef 300mg Capsule
Adcef 300 MG Description
Adcef Capsule is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat various bacterial infections of the lungs, throat, airways, tonsils, middle ear and skin infections. Adcef contains Cefdinir as its active
ingredient. It works by interfering with the synthesis of the cell walls of bacteria, leading to the death of the bacteria responsible for the infection. It is advised to complete the entire course of Adcef Capsule. Do not stop taking this medicine even if your symptoms disappear. Take Adcef with food to avoid stomach infection.
Uses of Adcef 300 MG
Contraindications of Adcef 300 MG
Side effects of Adcef 300 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Adcef 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease or kidney failure.
- You experience skin reactions after taking this medicine.
- You have an inflammation of the colon or large intestine (colitis).
- You experience watery diarrhoea, stomach pain and fever.
- You are allergic to this medicine or a similar class of medicine.
- You are allergic to penicillin.
Mode of Action of Adcef 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Adcef 300 MG
- Take Adcef Capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than the prescribed medicine or for a longer duration.
- Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine and do not discontinue on your own.
Interactions of Adcef 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Adcef Capsule works or Adcef itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking antacids, iron supplements or medicine to treat gout.
Storage and disposal of Adcef 300 MG
- Store Adcef below 25°C away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.