Adaple C Gel
Adaple C Gel Description
Adaple C Gel contains two medicines, Clindamycin and Adapalene. Adaple C Gel is used for the treatment and management of acne. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and Adapalene is a derivative of vitamin A.
Adaple C Gel inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause pimples, reduces swelling and prevents the formation of blemish due to the accumulation of oil and dirt. Excessive use of makeup and other skin products should be avoided while using this gel. Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The popping of acne can lead to the spreading of bacteria and on the skin that can result in worsening of acne and acne scars.
|You Save||₹40.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clindamycin(1.0 %) + Adapalene(0.1 %)|
- Nilac A Gel 20gmBy Micro Labs20g Gel in TubeMRP 234.00₹ 198.90₹
- Nayzit GelBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 127.50₹
- Cliface A Gel 15gmBy Talent India15g Gel in TubeMRP 190.00₹ 161.50₹
- Acnicin GelBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 212.20₹ 180.37₹
- Cleargel Ap Gel 15gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp15g Gel in TubeMRP 325.00₹ 276.25₹
- Acnetor Ad Gel 15gmBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 350.50₹ 297.92₹
Uses of Adaple C Gel
Contraindications of Adaple C Gel
- If you are allergic to Clindamycin, Adapalene or any other components of this gel.
- If you have a history of inflammatory bowel disease.
- If you have experienced diarrhoea upon antibiotic use.
Side effects of Adaple C Gel
- Skin irritation
- Skin peeling
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
Precautions and Warnings of Adaple C Gel
Other General Warnings
- You experience skin reactions like dryness, skin peeling, burning sensation.
- Your skin may get more sensitive to sunlight after using this gel, protect the area from direct sunlight.
- You have a history of inflammation of the colon or antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Adaple C Gelshould not come in contact with the eyes, mouth, nostrils or internal surfaces of the skin.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, wash with warm water immediately.
- You should not use this gel if you are prone to allergies (atopic).
Mode of Action of Adaple C Gel
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Adaple C Gel
- Use this Adaple C Gel as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply it on the skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this medicine.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this gel, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
Interactions of Adaple C Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- Adaple C Gel is meant for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally.
- However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine.
- Be cautious if you are taking oral anticoagulants like Warfarin, Acenocoumarol and Fluindione as components of this medicine may interact with the gel. Regular monitoring of blood coagulation parameters is recommended....
Storage and disposal of Adaple C Gel
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Adaple C Gel
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Adaple C Gel?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested.
- Do not apply the gel to windburned or sunburned skin or on open wounds.
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside the nose.
- Rub in gently and well on the infected part of the skin.
- Wash your hands before and after application of Adaple C Gel.
Q: For how long do I need to apply Adaple C Gel?
Q: Can I use Adaple C Gel for children?
Q: Does Adaple C Gel remove scars?
Q: How to apply Adaple C Gelon the face?
- Wash your face with a soap or face wash and pat it dry.
- Wash your hands before applying this gel.
- Apply a thin layer, rub it thoroughly and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching and pressing the acne, pimple too firmly while using it.
- Repeat it as prescribed by your doctor.
- Torrent Pharma. Clindamycin+Adapalene.PI. [Accessed on 29-Mar-2021](online)
- Ema SmPC. Dalacin. [Accessed on 29-Mar-2021](online)
- Ema SmPC. Differin. [Accessed on 29-Mar-2021](online)
- CDSCO. Adapalene/clindamycin.[Accessed on 29-Mar-2021](online)
- Improvement in atrophic acne scars by topical adapalene. [Accessed on 29-Mar-2021](online)