Zandu Striveda Satavari Health Supplement Bottle Of 210 G
Infants need proper care and nourishment during the first few months of their lives. They receive this nourishment through their mother’s milk. Many mothers may experience that their breast milk production is not enough to support the overall growth of their baby. Zandu Striveda is a health supplement that contains Satavari, which is a galactagogue herb that increases breast supply in new mothers, thus providing babies with the nutrients and energy they require to grow. Satavari is a natural herb and is recommended by doctors too. Research has shown that women taking this supplement experienced a 32% rise in their milk production. Take the Zandu Satavari supplement and restrain from giving your child formula milk.
- Increases breast milk production in lactating mothers.
- The supplement contains Satavari which is a natural herb that promotes the production of breast milk.
- The supplement is ayurvedic and safe.
- Take it regularly and see results in 15 days.
- Recommended by doctors for new mothers.
100g of Zandu Striveda health supplement contains- Satavari (asparagus racemosus wild.), rt 20g, flavoured base - Q.S., Colours used - Carmoisine, Brilliant blue FCF, Sunset yellow FCF.
Increases natural supply of breast milk in lactating mothers.
How to Use
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons (10g-20g) of the supplement.
- Mix with a 200ml glass of milk.
- Stir until mixed well and drink immediately.
- Read the label carefully before using the Zandu health supplement.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store in a hygienic and dry place.
- Carefully mix the supplement as per directions on the bottle.
Q1: How fast will the Zandu Striveda increase breastmilk supply?
Ans: You will notice the results in 15 days of taking the supplement daily.
Q2: Is the supplement safe to use?
Ans: Yes, the supplement is ayurvedic and contains Satavari which is a natural herb that is a galactagogue.
Q3: Can the supplement be taken when the baby is 4 months old?
Ans: Yes, the supplement can be started any time during your breastfeeding journey.