Wipeout Germ Killing Body Wash is a soothing and gentle product that eliminates impurities from your skin, making you feel refreshed and rejuvenated like never before. It contains beneficial herbs such as tea tree oil, chamomile and lavender that kill the harmful bacteria and protects your skin 24X7.
- Kills most of the harmful germs from your skin.
- Eliminates impurities from the skin.
- Nourishes the skin and moisturises it.
- Has rejuvenating properties that keep your skin glowing and youthful.
- Soothes the skin with no itching or irritation experienced.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Lavender Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Chamomile Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Turmeric Extract
- A soothing and calming effect.
- Cleansing and moisturising the skin.
- Rejuvenating the skin.
- Killing germs.
- Keeping the skin soft and supple.
How to Use
- Use a small amount of the body wash preferably the size of a small coin.
- Apply it all over your body to work up a lather.
- Rub your skin gently to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- Rinse off the suds with lukewarm water.
- Dry your skin gently.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- This is for external use only.
- Do not use it as a shampoo.
- Do not use it on your face.
- Do not scrub your body vigorously after rinsing. Pat dry your body instead.
Q1. Does Wipeout Germ Killing Body Wash work instantly?
Ans: The active ingredients in the product will begin to function the moment you apply them to your skin. You will be pleased with the results.
Q2. Do I need to use a loofah with Wipeout Germ Killing Body Wash?
Ans: No, Wipeout Germ Killing Body Wash will work to clean your skin thoroughly and keep it moisturised at the same time. Scrubbing with a loofah additionally will only remove the essential body oils.
Q3. Can men use this product too?
Ans: Wipeout Germ Killing Body Wash is usually used by women. However, men can use it too. It is suitable for all skin types.
Q4. How often should I use Wipeout Germ Killing Body Wash?
Ans: It is recommended to be used daily.