Whisper Bindazzz Nights Xxxl - 4 Pads
The Whisper Bindazzz Nights Sanitary Pads are specially designed to absorb the maximum flow of blood and keep you dry at all times. It is made for providing a stress-free good night’s sleep. The Whisper Pad comes with a DRI weave top sheet that aids in 5X more absorption. More so, the absorption takes place in seconds. This guarantees maximum dryness and comfort. With the Whisper XXXL Pad, you get 75% longer coverage than ordinary pads. Furthermore, the presence of dual-action gel locks out odour and helps in neutralising it.
Contains Four units of Whisper Night Pads.
- Absorbs blood even during heavy flow.
- Made with safe materials.
- 75% longer than other pads.
- They are specially designed for nights.
- Guarantees no leaks all night.
- Full back and side coverage.
- Presence of DRI weave cover.
- Presence of dual-action gel.
- Absorption in seconds.
- Prevents odours.
- Delightful scent for freshness.
- Prevents discomfort caused by wetness.
- Ensures complete dryness.
- Promotes feminine hygiene.
- For use during menstruation.
- Ensures complete protection at night.
- For use indoors and outdoors.
- Use it for a good night's sleep during a heavy flow.
- Use it during long hours of strenuous work.
- Use it during heavy work-out sessions.
- Prevents leaks from all sides.
- Keeps terrible odour away.
- For use, while performing sports.
- To be used while camping, jogging or hiking.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for all body types.
How to Use
- Take one unit of Whisper Sanitary Pad out of the packet of 4.
- Clean yourself well before using the pad.
- Take the adhesive layer off the back of the pad.
- Place it carefully on your underwear.
- Now, take the adhesive layer from the wings off.
- Fold it carefully along the lines of your underwear.
- Make adjustments according to your comfort.
- After the pad is heavy or full, wrap it properly and dispose of it off.
- Keep the pads away from children.
- Keep them in a safe place.
- Do not take the adhesive off before use.
- Never reuse a pad.
- Make sure to throw the used pad properly.
- Do not flush the pad.
- Change pads every 4-6 hours.
- Use clean and dry underwear.
- Clean yourself well before and after use.
- Read instructions carefully before using the pad.
Q1: How safe is it to wear these pads at night?
Ans: The Bindazzz Pads are designed for use at night. It has a wider and longer coverage for protection against leaks. It also helps in easy and quick absorption of blood so that you always feel dry and comfortable.
Q2: Is there any age restrictions for using the Whisper extra-large pads?
Ans: No. Any menstruating woman can use a sanitary pad during their periods. The size chosen by them depends on the amount of flow that one is experiencing.
Q3: How many times should I change my pad in a day?
Ans: It is advisable to change your pad every 4-6 hours for the best protection and hygiene.