Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist - Strip Of 10 Tablets
Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist Tablet alleviates pain and discomfort in the stomach stemming from various causes like menstruation, indigestion, flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. This tablet is the combination of two medicines, one of which relaxes the gut muscles while the other acts as an analgesic. The first medicine, Hyoscine butyl bromide intervenes and stops sudden muscle contractions and reduces cramps, discomfort, pain and bloating. The second medicine that makes up the tablet is paracetamol which is an analgesic or a pain reliever that reduces or relieves pain by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that evoke pain. Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Tablets is thus ideal for abdominal cramps and discomfort.
- It reduces stomach pain, the discomfort of the gut and abdominal cramps that arise from conditions like indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, menstruation, flatulence, etc.
- It is made up of two medicines namely Hyoscine butyl bromide and paracetamol which relaxes the muscles of your stomach to reduce cramps and relieves you from pain respectively.
- It has an immediate effect on cramps and helps you overcome the discomfort experienced due to abdominal pain and gut issues.
- Hyoscine butyl bromide - 10 mg
- Paracetamol - 500 mg
- Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist Tablet is used to overcome the pain and discomfort that you experience in your stomach.
- Abdominal pain and discomfort can be caused due to different reasons like menstruation, irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence and indigestion and these tablets help in relieving such pain in the gut.
- The presence of paracetamol in the tablet helps in preventing the release of some chemicals that can invoke pain.
- This tablet also contains Hyoscine butyl bromide which is known to put an end to muscle spasms and relax the intestinal muscles.
- Hence it curbs bloating, discomfort, cramps and pain.
How to Use
- Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist Tablet is to be taken orally.
- The number of tablets that need to be consumed and the duration of the medicine should be prescribed by your doctor.
- Take one tablet and consume it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not chew, crush or break the tablet.
- This tablet can be eaten with or without food.
- Consume this until the dosage prescribed by your doctor is met.
- Do not eat this tablet after its expiry date.
- This medicine should be taken only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
- While consuming this tablet, do not break or chew it.
- Do not stop eating it abruptly without completing the course of the medicine prescribed by your doctor even if you feel that your symptoms are getting better.
- Avoid taking this tablet if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Some of the side effects of this tablet include constipation, dryness of mouth, slower heart rate and blurred vision. These side effects usually subside gradually and do not need medical attention but if they continue to persist, please consult your doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. Can I use this tablet if I have a history of kidney diseases?
Ans: Please let your doctor know about your kidney disease when you are prescribed Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist Tablet. Those who have problems with their kidneys must take this tablet with caution.
Q2. Is it dangerous to take this tablet if I have liver disease?
Ans: Yes. If you have liver diseases, please consume Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist Tablet after cross-checking with your doctor as the presence of paracetamol in higher doses might stop the functioning of your liver.
Q3. Can I eat this tablet without a doctor’s prescription?
Ans: No, you should not take Buscogast Plus Stomach Pain Specialist Tablet without a relevant prescription from your doctor.