Ipca Mmf 500mg Tablet 10'S
Mmf 500 MG Description
Mmf Tablet contains mycophenolate mofetil which lowers your immune response in order to protect a newly grafted organ transplant from rejection by your body's immunity. It maybe be given in combinati
n with other immunity supressing medicines for effective results.
|You Save||₹111.24 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mycophenolic Acid(500.0 Mg)|
Uses of Mmf 500 MG
Contraindications of Mmf 500 MG
Side effects of Mmf 500 MG
- Rashes, swelling on face, lips and mouth, difficulty in breathing.
- Risk of developing infections (viral, bacterial or fungal).
- Unexpected bleeding or bluish spots on skin.
- Risk of skin cancer
- Flu like symptoms and cough
- Joint pain
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Confusion, feeling unsteady
- Swelling of gums, mouth ulcers
- Feeling sick, vomiting
- Mood changes
- Shakiness (tremors)
- Altered blood pressure
- Change in heart rate
Precautions and Warnings of Mmf 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or a nursing mother.
- You are a man who is planning to become father or donate sperms.
- You are diabetic
- You have high or low blood pressure
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems.
- You have any viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
- You have experienced any unusual bleeding or bluish spots on skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight,use sunscreen and protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Your complete medical history.
Mode of Action of Mmf 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mmf 500 MG
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mmf 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Mmf Tablet with following medicines should be done judiciously.
- Other medicines given to supress immunity (azathioprine, tacrolimus).
- Anti viral medicines (aciclovir and ganciclovir).
- Medicine to lower cholesterol levels (cholestyramine).
- Antibiotic medicines and those given mostly in tubeculosis (rifampicin).
- Medicine for acidity problems (antacids and pantaprozole, rabiprazole).
- Antifungal medicines (isavuconazole).
- Live vaccines may not be effective while you are taking an immunity supressing medicine.
- Medicine to treat high blood pressure (telmisartan).
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Mmf 500 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30º C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mmf 500 MG
- If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.