V Wash Plus Intimate Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
V WASH PLUS contains Lactic Acid which is naturally occurring humectant in the skin.
It is used,
- To control dry or chapped skin and for the relief of and discomfort from minor skin disorders such as burns, sunburn and irritated skin
- To protect the skin from dry, scaly (xerosis), ichthyosis vulgaris
Talk to your doctor, if you:
- Are allergic to V WASH PLUS or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Have sun exposure (natural or artificial sunlight) since the area of skin treated with V WASH PLUS should be minimized or avoided.
- Caution should be exercised when this medicine if applied to a nursing mother.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
- Safety and effectiveness in pediatric patients have not been established.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other topical medicines.
Direction of use:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Always wash your hands before using this medicine
- Apply thoroughly twice a day onto the affected areas or as directed by your podiatrist, dermatologist or physician
- For External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or mucous membranes
- Caution is advised when used on the face due to the potential for irritation
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, patient should discontinue use
If you use more V WASH PLUS
- If you use more of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately
If you forgot to use V WASH PLUS
- If the forgotten dose is just a few hours late, use it straight away
- If it is nearly time for your next application, miss out the forgotten one
- Do the next application at the normal time
If you stop using V WASH PLUS
- Do not stop using this medicine before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.