Vicco Narayani Cream - 30 Gm
Vicco Narayani cream is excellent anti-inflammatory preparation. It helps to treat all the joint pains of the body, backache and muscular pains. In a way, it strengthens the easy movement of the blood when applied for relief. Besides, it effectively treats headaches and also coughs & colds.
Narayani is totally Ayurved based. It contains a variety of oils like Rai, Nilgiri, Devdaru, Chahapati, Rosha, Lavang, Dalchini and Pudina. The oils mixed with Kapur, Wintergreen, Peppermint Phool, Ajwan Phool lead to a combination that goes a long way into an excellent anti-inflammatory preparation. Vicco Narayani Cream is a perfect blend of a variety of medicinal oils which helps to treat all the joint pains of the body, backache and muscular pains.
- Vicco Narayani cream is a good muscle relaxant.
- Helps smooth the flow of blood that circulates through arteries and veins.
- Strengthens the easy movement of the blood when applied for relief.
- Effectively treats a headache, cough and cold.
- Ajwain Phool.
- It relieves lower back pain.
- Vicco Narayani Cream controls backache and joint pain.
- It is very effective in all kinds of joint pain and inflammation.
- It also helps in providing a strong relief from severe headaches and colds.
- It is also a good muscle relaxant that provides a cure for neck pain.
- Vicco Narayani Cream also has antiseptic qualities.
How to Use
- Apply the cream to the effective area.
- Rub it gently for a minute.
- Leave it to get absorbed in the skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Read the package insert and follow the directions carefully. If there is an insert, save it to refer to later.
- Never apply them to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use them along with a heating pad because it could cause burns.
- Do not use it under a tight bandage.
- If you are allergic to aspirin or are taking blood thinners, check with your doctor before using topical medications that contain salicylates.
Q1. Do pain relievers work by calming irritated nerves?
Ans. Pain relievers don't work where your pain is; they work on your brain and interfere with it, sending pain signals throughout the body.
Q2. What precautions do you need to take after using Vicco Narayani Cream?
Ans. Wash your hands well after using them or wear gloves. Avoid touching your eyes and genitals with the product on your hands.