Vcare Goat Milk Soap - 75g
Vcare Goat Milk Soap is a gentle cleanser; rich in fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, proteins and alpha-hydroxy acids. It helps maintain healthy skin by keeping it nourished, glowing and moisturised more than ever. Moreover, the lactic acid in Vcare Goat Milk Soap benefits your skin by keeping it acne-free, hydrated and youthful.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- It is 78% TFM Grade 1 Soap which, with the help of lactic acid, removes dead skin cells.
- The soap is PH balanced and so it maintains the pH balance of your skin. Also, Vitamin C has antioxidant properties which prevent dryness, loosening and irritation of the skin.
- Goat Milk Powder has compounds like Alpha-hydroxy Acids and Lactic Acid that exfoliate your skin naturally. It helps cure your scars, age spots and acne.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Argan oil help reduce wrinkles, dark circles and acne and leave you with soft and smooth skin.
- Vcare Goat Milk Soap ingredients have gentle dirt-removing properties, which doesn’t strip your skin’s natural fats or healthy bacteria.
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin C
- Goat Milk Powder
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium Chloride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Tetrasodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Tinogard TT
- Tinopal CBS-X
- It can be used for newborns.
- Relieves irritation caused by dirt.
- Helps in healing cracked skin with its moisturising properties.
- Helps in whitening, softening and rejuvenating your skin.
- Removes dead skin cells.
How to Use
- Rub the Vcare Goat Milk Soap directly onto the loofah or washcloth.
- Apply it gently onto the wet skin.
- Get a good creamy lather.
- Rinse the skin with water after applying the soap.
- Take daily Vcare Goat Milk Soap baths in the pursuit of healthy skin.
- Avoid any direct contact with eyes.
- Test the product on your arms before use to check for your allergies.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of kids.
- Avoid using it on open wounds.
- In case of any allergies, stop the usage and consult the doctor.
Q1. Is Vcare Goat Milk Soap safe and effective for oily skin types?
Ans: Yes, there are no side effects of this Soap and it is effective on all skin types.
Q2. Is it safe to use Vcare Goat Milk Soap for kids?
Ans: It is a mild fragrant, creamy consistency and milky soap that gently cleanses your kid’s skin deeply. It can be used for newborn kids as well as adults.
Q3. Does Vcare Goat Milk Soap help in Improving complexion?
Ans: Yes, the ingredients present in the Soap composition can help improve complexion. The ingredients which help are vitamins, lipids, alpha hydroxy acids and proteins.