Vcare Goat Milk Soap - 125g
Vcare Goat Milk Soap is enriched with natural vitamins, minerals and proteins that keep the skin glowing and fresh. Additionally, lipids and alpha hydroxy acids make the skin feel smooth and soft. This soap utilizes the goodness of milk to enhance the complexion and is infused with Vitamin C and Argan oil, giving the skin a natural brightness. Goat milk itself has a lot of components that enrich it such as fatty acids, vitamin A and lactic acid.
It is a mild formulation suitable for all skin types.
- Goat milk is known to nourish the skin. It contains lactic acid that acts as a gentle exfoliant and clears dead skin cells.
- It is enhanced with probiotics that stimulate the natural bacterial flora of the skin and prevent infections.
- Argan oil is a soothing agent that can clear infections.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- Sodium palmate
- Sodium palm kernalate
- Sodium chloride
- Titanium dioxide
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Tinopal CBS-X
- Goat milk powder
- Argan Oil
- Tinogard TT
- Used as a cleanser for daily use.
- A perfect remedy for dry and sensitive skin.
- Improves the texture of the skin.
- Helps in lightening skin.
How to Use
- Rub the soap in the hands or directly on wet skin to create a rich lather.
- Rubbing the bar soap on a loofah or hand and scrub gently to clean the skin.
- Wash off the product thoroughly.
- Pat dry the skin.
- In case of any irritation, discontinue the use of the product immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not ingest it.
Q1. Can Vcare Goat Milk Soap be used for children?
Ans. Yes, this soap is safe for all ages over one year.
Q2. Is this soap suitable for dry skin?
Ans. Yes, it is suitable for all skin types.
Q3. Is it beneficial for tanned skin?
Ans. Yes, Vcare Goat milk soap contains vitamin C and lactic acid that help in skin lightening.
Q4. How will goat milk help the skin?
Ans. Goat milk helps keep the skin healthy in several ways. It contains fatty acids that repair the skin, vitamin A to clear dead skin cells and probiotics to maintain the bacterial flora of the skin.