Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash , 1kg
Chyawanprash is an ancient remedy for many health problems and has been used in Indian households for ages. Chyawanprash is considered to be very good for health because it is made by blending various nutritive elements that are natural. Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash is a unique blend or combination of more than 40 different essential herbal ingredients that have various nutritional and health benefits.
This herbal formulation is based and prepared on age-old, traditional and ancient techniques, from the hands of ancient Rishis. It ensures the highest levels of purity, strengthens the body’s immunity and strength while rejuvenating health and restoring vitality and energy levels in the body.
- Amla - acts as a rejuvenator in the body. Amla is an excellent source of vitamin C and can help strengthen the bones of your body. It is also a powerful antioxidant and will protect the cells from all oxidative damages.
- Honey - Honey is one of the best immune-boosting substances. It is great at helping to fight colds and related symptoms. Honey helps to aid digestion. It is also a great natural sweetener.
- Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash is enriched with Vitamin C derived from Amla. It is also a great source of essential minerals and nutrients. It improves the body’s immunity level and metabolism activity.
- It is a good product that rejuvenates health, restores vitality and energy levels in the body.
- It is beneficial for the circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems as it stimulates them to function properly.
- Since it is rich in antioxidants because of Vitamin C in Amla, it helps keep a check on nervous exhaustion and increases resistance in the body.
- It improves the absorption of food in the body and simultaneously aids in promoting digestion.
- It delays the process of ageing by promoting youthfulness and longevity of the skin and maintains skin elasticity and skin structure.
- Sensory organs are strengthened and heightened with the immune-boosting capacities of Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash.
- Enhances memory power by promoting effective memory function.
Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash boosts the immunity of the body and takes care of the overall strength and vitality of the consumer.
How to Use
- Consume 1 tbsp of Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash directly once a day.
- Or as directed by the physician.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- 1 tbsp can be consumed by children over 5 years of age.
- Do not consume after its expiration date has passed.
- Do not consume more than the recommended daily dosage.
1. How does consuming Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash help?
Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash is rich in adaptogens, which help the body manage stress and fatigue. It supports the liver in detoxifying blood. It promotes protein synthesis and absorption of nutrients by the body, which helps promote healthy muscle mass. It acts as a respiratory tonic by nourishing the mucous membranes.
2. Can Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash be given to kids?
Yes, Chyawanprash is good and beneficial for kids. It helps to build body tissue, thereby promoting growth. Ideally, if children below the age of 5 are given, very small doses must be given.