Sewa Aloevera Gel Bottle Of 50 G
Sewa Aloe Vera Gel is a unique formula engineered to provide an instant freshness and soothing effect to the skin. This product by Sewa is enriched with the benefits of natural aloe vera extracts that protect the skin from air pollutants, acne and pimple-causing germs that can affect the overall skin appearance. Aloe vera gel is known for its ability to treat skin problems such as acne, eczema and sunburn that directly affect an individual's confidence. The regular application of Sewa Aloe Vera Gel provides deep nourishment and minimises skin blemishes, leaving clean and clear skin.
- Deeply hydrates and moisturises the skin.
- The pure aloe vera extracts provide calming sensations.
- Aloe vera has skin lightening and brightening properties.
- It effectively works to minimise acne marks and blemishes.
- Regular application improves the skin complexion.
- The Sewa Aloe Vera Gel fights pimple-causing bacteria leading to healthy, supple skin.
- Pure aloe vera extracts
- The regular application of Sewa Aloe Vera Gel provides deep nourishment and soothes skin cells.
- Aloe vera has anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties that help to prevent and kill pimple-causing bacteria on the skin.
- The aloe vera extracts penetrate deep into the skin, remove dead skin cells and gently polish skin.
- It helps to retain skin moisture balance while minimizing dryness and combating acne.
How to Use
- Wash the face using a mild cleanser.
- Scoop out a generous amount of Sewa Aloe Vera Gel and apply it all over the face and neck in a circular motion.
- Wash the face with cold water after 15-20 minutes or keep it overnight for the best results.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from sunlight.
- Go through the label before using it.
- Be gentle while applying Sewa Aloe Vera Gel near the eyes.
- Avoid using the expired product to prevent side effects.
Q1. Can one use Sewa Aloe Vera gel daily?
Ans1. Yes, one can use the Aloe Gel by Sewa daily as it is made from natural aloe vera extracts that have proven skin healing properties and do not contain any side effects.
Q2. Does aloe vera minimise skin blemishes?
Ans2. Aloe vera contains antibacterial properties that help to prevent and reduce acne-causing germs that lead to skin blemishes.
Q3. Does aloe vera fix damaged skin?
Ans3. Yes, Sewa Aloe Vera gel contains anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties that heal the skin, prevent germs and reduce skin blemishes.
Q4. Can we use this aloe vera gel bottle for kids too?
Ans4. Yes, it can be used for kids too and is 100% safe and natural. Still, if you face any issues, you should consult a doctor.