Saffola Honey -100% Pure, Nmr Tested - 400g X 2 , Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Honey is a natural food made by bees and it is filled with tons of uses and benefits. Pure honey is a naturally occurring healthier alternative to sugar. However, honey found in the market is often adulterated with added glucose, molasses, corn syrup and even sugar directly. Not every honey claiming to be pure is necessarily so. A sure sign of truly pure honey is adulteration free, complies with all the FSSAI standard parameters and passes the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) test for purity. Saffola Honey is the purest possible natural honey. It passes through multiple rigorous quality checks including the NMR test. Saffola Honey is filled with the healthy goodness of natural antioxidants. It contains no added sugar and comes with an authentic Purity Certificate for consumers.
- Contains 100% pure honey without any added sugar.
- Tested to be pure using the latest NMR technology.
- Completely free from adulteration.
- Helps in weight management.
- Boosts immunity.
- Serves as a natural sweetener and healthier alternative to sugar in tea, coffee, breakfast cereals, etc.
- Saffola Honey is 100% pure and authentic natural honey verified by rigorous NMR testing and it can be used as a healthier alternative to sugar as a natural sweetener in a regular diet.
- It is a source of energy and nutrition, boosts immunity and helps in weight management.
How to Use
- Use in place of sugar in a regular diet.
- Drink 1 to 2 tablespoons with warm water, milk, tea, etc.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Close the container tightly after every use.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Does honey help to reduce diseases?
Ans: Yes, Saffola Honey is 100% pure natural honey and is filled with antioxidants that boost the immune system to help your body fight diseases.
Q2. Can children take this?
Ans: Yes, Saffola Honey is 100% natural and provides multiple health benefits. It can be taken by everyone.
Q3. Why does the honey feel like it is becoming solid?
Ans: Pure honey-like Saffola Honey tends to crystallise slightly if stored for an extended time. This is a perfectly natural and completely reversible phenomenon. Simply place the container in warm water or heat it up in sunlight to reliquify the honey.