Rio Heavy Flow Pads - Pack Of 12
Rio Heavy Flow Pads are designed keeping in mind the heavy discharge during periods. It is essential for women suffering from PCOD/PCOS and menopause, which causes heavy blood discharge. The pads ensure zero leakage due to the guard design instead of wing design to solve seepage from gaps. The pad dimensions are 140 mm in width and 350 mm in length and it can absorb 375 ml of flow. It also absorbs blood clots during heavy menstrual flow. The cotton sheet provides a dry and comfortable experience and prevents you from rashes, itching or odour problems. Each Rio Heavy Flow Pads pack has 12 pads.
- Allows 3x higher absorption.
- Zero leakages due to guard design.
- Prevents rashes or irritation and odour issues.
- Enables fast liquid distribution.
- Antibacterial SAP
- Soft Cotton sheets
- Absorbs blood clots and gush flow during heavy periods.
- Useful for females suffering from PCOD/PCOS and menopausal periods.
- The cotton sheets give a comfortable experience.
- The SAP has antibacterial properties to maintain hygiene.
How to Use
- To use the Rio Heavy Flow Pads, gently pull away from the paper from the back of the pad while holding the tape.
- Stretch the pad and open it to its full extent. Stick it to the underwear and press firmly.
- After use, dispose of it off responsibly.
- A single Rio Pad absorbs 375 ml of liquid. During heavy flows, 2 to 3 pads per day based on individual flow type may be used.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Do not flush it down the toilet.
Q 1. How is guard design better than wing design?
Ans: The guard design prevents leakage due to the hydrophobic sheets that act as lining along the length of the pad. There is a leakage issue due to the gaps in the convex shape along the length of the pad in the case of wing design.
Q 2. Do Rio Heavy Flow Pads have artificial fragrance or chlorine-based chemicals?
Ans: No, Rio Heavy Flow Pads are free from latex, chlorine or artificial fragrances. It prevents odour issues and maintains hygiene.
Q 3. What quantity of flow can the pad absorb?
Ans: Each Rio Heavy Flow Pad can absorb 375 ml of flow.