R For Rabbit First Feed Silicon Bottle 160ml Feeding Bottle - Pink
R for Rabbit First Feed Bottle is an excellent feeding bottle for your baby. Made from BPA-free and food-grade material, it is designed to serve your little one with safety and care. R for Rabbit First Feed Bottle is crafted to facilitate an effortless latch for the baby’s mouth and mimic breastfeeding. The soft silicone teat with a flexible spiral design gives the baby the comfort of a mother.
Bottle feeding will not be a hassle for your baby with this R for Rabbit First Feed feeding bottle.
- Safety: Keeping the baby safe is the highest priority of a mother. R for Rabbit First Feed Silicone feeding bottle is manufactured from BPA Free and Phthalate-Free silicone material which is harmless to the baby.
- Anti-Colic Design: The teat or nipple comes with two valve vents for smart flow. This system removes the unnecessary air intake for smooth milk flow and makes the feeding more comfortable.
- Mimics Breastfeeding: The soft skin-like material used to make the R for Rabbit First Feed Silicon feeding bottle makes the baby feel the mother close by and gives a calm, soothing touch and perfect grip while feeding.
- Travel friendly: The ergonomically designed R for Rabbit First Feed feeding bottle is lightweight and easy to carry. The lightweight design makes it a great companion while travelling.
- Colourful: The pink colour of this variant gives it a bright and attractive look. At the same time, it is easy to distinguish from other such bottles.
BPA Free and Phthalate-Free silicone material.
- To bottle-feed newborns.
- Provide a skin-like feel to the baby.
How to Use
- Wash the R for Rabbit First Feed feeding bottle thoroughly with a hot soapy solution and then rinse with clean water.
- Dry the bottle with a clean cloth.
- Fill the bottle with milk or formula and make sure the liquid to be fed is at room temperature.
- After feeding the baby, make sure to clean the bottle by disassembling all the parts and cleaning them well.
- Sit comfortably and hold the baby close while feeding the baby.
- Do not prop or leave the bottle in the baby's mouth unsupervised.
- Always sterilize the bottle well before reuse.
Q1. Are the materials of R for Rabbit First Feed feeding bottles safe for babies?
Ans: Yes, the R for Rabbit First Feed feeding bottle is made of BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free silicone material. This material is harmless to the baby.
Q2. Can a full-day supply be carried in R for Rabbit First Feed feeding bottle?
Ans: No, this bottle can hold only 160 ml. That will not suffice the baby for the entire day.
Q3. Is this bottle to be sterilized?
Ans: Yes, it is recommended to sterilize the bottle before every use.