B4 Nappi Wipes are manufactured by Curatio, which doesn't contain alcohol or any preservatives. And thus, it is safe for infants' skin. It gently wipes away from the baby's skin without causing any irritation or harm. Suitable for cleaning the baby's nappy area and doesn't cause any redness or other forms of rashes. B4 Nappi Wipes by Curatio Healthcare has aloe vera, neem and chamomile in it, thus cleaning the nappy area thoroughly. It is free from harsh chemicals that lead to irritation of the baby's nappy room. It doesn't have paraben or alcohol in it. It is non-aggressive and hence maintains the skin's pH balance. B4 Nappi Wipes have made it significantly easier for parents to clean without worrying of any irritation to the baby's skin as these Nappi Wipes are aqueous. It also deeply moisturises the baby's skin and makes it healthier and supple.
- Water-based wipes.
- Balances baby's skin pH.
- Very gentle to use on baby's skin.
- Irritation and damage-free.
- Free of Paraben and Alcohol.
- Enriched with Neem, Aloe Vera and Chamomile.
- Made with non-woven fabric.
- No Isothiazolinone.
- Neem Extract
- Aloe vera Extract
- Chamomiles Extract
- Olive Oil
- Vitamin E
- Cleans the baby's nappy area thoroughly.
- Deodorise baby's skin with a mild odour.
- Moisturise the skin and make it supple.
- Removes Bacteria irritating the skin.
- Maintains skin's pH balance well.
- Exhibits antimicrobial action on the baby's skin.
- Natural extracts make the baby's nappy area smooth and rashes-free.
How to Use
- First, open the new Nappi Packet by Curatio India.
- Take out the Diaper from the baby's Nappy area.
- Use the Curatio Nappi Wipes to clean the baby's nappy area gently.
- After cleaning thoroughly, make the baby wear another diaper.
- Dispose of the B4 Nappi Wipes in the dustbin.
- Read the label carefully before using B4 Nappi Wipes.
- Store the product safely in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- After cleaning from the Nappi Wipes, use moisturiser.
Q1: Does B4 Nappi Wipes cause any irritation to the baby's skin?
Ans: No, it doesn't irritate the baby's skin, although it is always recommended to use moisturiser after cleaning from the Nappy Wipes.
Q2: Are the Nappy Wipes alcohol-free?
Ans: Yes, the Nappy Wipes by Curatio Healthcare India is alcohol-free.
Q3: What is the composition of B4 Nappi Wipes?
Ans: B4 Nappi Packet of 30 Wipes is enriched with natural extracts like Neem, Aloe vera, Olive Oil and Vitamin E.