Progurt Sachet - 5gm
Progurt Sachet is a blend of probiotics and prebiotics that contains 10 different probiotic strains and 4 billion CFUs (CFU). Probiotics are living bacteria that can be found in foods or supplements and have a variety of health advantages. Prebiotics are food-based chemicals that promote the growth and activity of helpful microorganisms like bacteria and fungi. Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhoea, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticulitis, and Pouchitis are all treated with Progurt.
- Probiotics are a type of probiotic that is used to treat digestive disorders.
- Eczema can be treated with Progurt Sachet.
- It can aid in the treatment of vaginal yeast infections as well as urinary tract infections.
- You can take the product as a nutritional supplement.
- Prebiotics aid in the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria in the body.
- Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB)
- Inactivated Yeast Extract
- Probiotics are a form of probiotic that can assist in the treatment of digestive problems.
- Progurt can be used to treat eczema.
- It can help with yeast infections in the vaginal area as well as infections in the urinary tract.
- You can use this product as a diet supplement.
- Prebiotics help the body's beneficial microorganisms develop and function properly.
How to Use
- Adults and children over the age of 12 months should dissolve 1 sachet in water or freshly squeezed juice.
- After distributing the Progurt sachet, mix thoroughly.
- After opening the sachet, use the entire contents right away.
- Read instructions carefully.
- Store Progurt Sachet away from sunlight.
- Do not store it after opening.
Q 1. How do you consume the Progurt sachet?
Ans. This supplement can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
Q 2. What is the best time to take a Progurt Sachet?
Ans. Probiotic sachets should be taken at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is due to the fact that taking Progurt sachet with antibiotics can impair their efficiency.
Q 3. What are the ingredients in Progurt Sachet?
Ans. Cultured dairy products derived from milk fermented with living bacteria are present in Progurt. Because of its formulation, Progurt is unique in that it contains strains of probiotic bacteria that are native to the human gastrointestinal tract.
Q 4. Who is allowed to consume the Progurt sachet?
Ans. It is for infants, children, and adults who have a natural deficit.