Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple S 1 Pcs
The Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple is made of soft and ultra-thick silicone material. This product is transparent and has a plain design. It has the same elasticity that seems like the mother's real breast, and this size "S" is ideal for infants up to three months of age.
This product has the perfect size and shape, which can match the sucking actions of newborns. The Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple for kids has a smooth surface and does not fall off easily.
- The Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple has similar flexibility to that of a mother's breast, and it is made using a soft and thick silicone substance.
- It is highly stretchable and facilitates the infant's natural suckling.
- This product is flexible and soft and sustains natural and steady tongue movements.
- It has internal vertical lines, making it collapse-resistant, and the textured covering enables the newborn to suck on it quickly.
- The test section enables the nipple to extend as per the tongue movement of the infant.
- It features an air ventilation system, and it lessens gas intake, which is a possible factor of colic.
- Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple size S is suitable for newborns up to three months of age.
- It has a dome-like structure, which helps in naturally making the infant's mouth open and fits into the baby's lips.
- The Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple uses include facilitating the infant's natural suckling.
- It can also be used to minimise colic.
How to Use
- Clean the product with water.
- After that, keep it on the milk bottle and close it tightly.
- Keep the nipple inside the infant's mouth gently.
- Do not keep it near the fire and under direct sunlight.
- Clean the product before and after every use.
- Before using the product, check if the size is suitable for the baby or not.
- If not in use, keep it in a dry and closed box.
Q 1. Can Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple be used for a 1-year-old baby?
Ans. No. The above model is small (S) size and is suitable for newborns up to three months. The Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple is available in various sizes such as M, Y-cut, and L for older infants.
Q 2. Should Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple be sterilised after every use?
Ans. Yes. Before and after every use, it is recommended to sterile the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple.
Q 3. Does this product contain any harmful substances?
Ans. No, this product is made of a soft and thick silicone substance. It is a BPA-free and BPS-free product.