Perlice Permethrin Cream - 60g
Lice is a common parasitic infection that might happen to anyone. Perlice Permethrin Cream is a very effective treatment solution for problems like lice. Perlice Permethrin Cream contains pyrethroids which can treat parasitic infections like lice and scabies. Infections like lice or scabies are caused by parasites and they multiply fast by hatching eggs. Such infections occur in the hairy parts of our body and can spread rapidly. Perlice Permethrin Cream treats such diseases and provides quick relief and complete removal of these ailments. It is very easy to use and helps you control the irritation caused by these ailments. It also stops the spread of the disease.
- Perlice Permethrin Cream can be applied directly to the affected area thus, providing very effective action against the irritants.
- Permethrin Cream is extremely efficient. The cream treats diseases like lice and scabies on a single application.
- It contains permethrin which kills lice and their eggs on a single application by inactivating their nervous systems.
- The cream also gets rid of scabies causing parasites and even gets rid of the eggs and larvae.
- The cream can be used to treat lice or scabies in children as well as elderly people too, along with adults.
The key components of Perlice Permethrin Cream are:
- Perfumed cream base
Perlice Permethrin Cream is used to treat parasitic diseases like lice and scabies. The cream has an effectiveness of 98% on the first application and gets rid of all the parasites on the hair. It also prevents the disease from occurring again.
How to Use
- Wash your hair and towel dry carefully from the root to the tip.
- Apply Perlice Permethrin Cream all across the hair properly. Do not miss any part of the hair.
- Leave the cream on for around 10 minutes after application.
- Wash thoroughly with water.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to remove the dead parasites and the larvae or eggs. Comb the hair a few times to completely clear it.
- Apply the cream again after a period of 7 days to complete the treatment and prevent a recurrence.
- Read the information on the Perlice Permethrin Cream label very carefully before use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Do lice affect only unclean hair?
Ans: No, lice can infect all types of hair whether clean or unclean.
Q2. Can Perlice Permethrin Cream be used to treat lice for small children?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on children above the age of 2 years.
Q3. Does the cream cause any side effects?
Ans: It can cause mild side effects like itching and skin irritation.
Q4. Can the cream also be applied to other parts of the body?
Ans: Yes, the cream can be applied to all parts of the body except the face. Do not leave the cream on for more than 8 - 12 hours and wash thoroughly after application.