Pampers Baby Premium Care Pants Diapers - Extra Large - 14 Count
New Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers with cotton-like tender materials are exceptional on your baby’s sensitive pores and skin. Pampers premium care pants diapers incorporate lotion with Aloe Vera and three air channels that help your baby’s skin breathe.
Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers give five-star comfort with precisely introduced capabilities like a wetness indicator, which turns yellow to blue, indicating when you can change the diaper, and the disposal tape, which facilitates clean disposal of the diaper.
- Now comes with a new, improved softness that feels like cotton.
- Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers has an anti-rash lotion with Aloe Vera.
- Helps your baby’s skin to breathe with 3 air channels.
- It has a wetness indicator that tells you when to change the diaper by changing the colour from yellow to blue.
- Has a unique disposal tape that makes it easy to fold and seal the diaper to dispose of it.
- Doctors recommended these diapers.
- Polyethylene fibres
- Super absorbent gel
- Wood pulp
- Soaks up the baby’s urine and keeps the baby dry so that he/she does not catch an infection from the wetness.
- Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers are also used when the baby excretes waste so that the clothes don’t get messed up and are easy to clean.
- Used to prevent rashes on the delicate and sensitive skin of the baby.
How to Use
- Make sure that the pictures on the diaper are on the front.
- Put the baby’s legs in the opening of the diaper and pull the diaper upwards.
- Adjust the elastic waistband around the baby’s stomach so that the baby is comfortable.
- Make sure that the leg cuffs are outwards to avoid any accidental leaks.
- To take the Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers off, just tear them from the sides of the diaper and pull them out from between the baby’s legs.
- Roll the dirty diaper up and use the disposal tape to secure it and throw the diaper in the trash.
- Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers can only be used once.
- Do not flush the diaper in the toilet to avoid any blockage.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the diapers before using them.
- Dispose off the dirty diaper immediately.
- Store the diapers in a dry place.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of using Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers?
Ans. There are no side effects of this product. They are safe to use without any worries.
Q 2. Are Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers comfortable for the baby?
Ans. Yes, they are very comfortable for the baby and the new and improved diaper has 3 air channels that allow the baby’s skin to breathe.
Q 3. How would you know if Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers are soaked?
Ans. They have a wetness indicator that tells you when the diaper is soaked by changing the colour from yellow to blue.
Q 4. How do Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers prevent rashes and irritation?
Ans. It prevents rash and irritation because it has an anti-rash lotion with Aloe Vera in it.