Himalaya Baby Powder Bottle Of 400 G
Himalaya Baby Powder is infused with the power of herbs to leave your baby smelling fresh and clean while preventing rashes and infections. Himalaya Baby Powder eliminates dryness and keeps your baby cool during hot summers. Baby powder works by preventing excessive moisture from accumulating on the skin and lowering friction which lowers the possibility of rashes developing when your baby is moving around.
- Himalaya Baby Powder is infused with Almond Oil that nourishes and softens the skin, as well as Zinc Calx which removes excess oil from the skin and soothes it.
- It helps mothers to manage their child's excessive sweating and removes unpleasant odours while simultaneously making your baby comfortable and fresh!
- Himalaya Baby Powder also cools the baby's skin through the cooling action of the Ushira herb, Olive extract is also included to help nourish the baby’s skin.
- This baby powder from Himalaya has been clinically tested and researched to be safe for children and does not contain parabens, phthalates or synthetic colours.
- This talc is specially created to be coarser than other baby powders so that it does not block the skin pores which promotes healthy skin.
Zinc Oxide, Olive Oil (Jaitun), Vetiver Root Extract (Ushira), Sweet Almond Oil (Vatadha), Base q.s.
- Baby powder is used to deal with excessive sweating especially during hot seasons.
- Can be used after a baby's bath, during diaper changes and before bedtime.
How to Use
- Sprinkle some Himalaya Baby Powder into your palm or on a powder puff.
- Gently and smoothly apply it to your baby's skin, avoiding the eyes and face.
- For external use only, do not inhale.
- Avoid contact with your baby’s face and eyes.
- Stop using this powder if you notice an allergic or adverse reaction.
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from moisture.
- Always close the cap of the bottle after each use.
Q1: How much powder comes in this pack?
Ans: This pack contains 400g of Himalaya Baby Powder in the bottle, it is also available in 50g, 100g, 200g and 700g sizes.
Q2: How often should I use this powder?
Ans: It can be used for diaper changes, before sleep, after baths and when your baby is sweating.
Q3: What is the difference between this powder and other baby powders?
Ans: Himalaya Baby Powder is clinically tested to be safe for children, does not interfere with the skin pores and is infused with herbs.
Q4: Does it contain parabens?
Ans: No, this powder is paraben-free and does not contain any synthetic colours.