Pampers Premium Care Diaper Size M Packet Of 22
Pampers Premium Care Diapers are pant-style diapers recommended by top paediatricians in India. Pamper Premium Care Diapers have Aloe vera and an ultra-smooth cotton-like feel, which keeps your baby's skin soft and bacteria-free. These Pampers pants also have layers with air pores, letting the skin breathe properly. These layers aid in quick absorption and come with a perfect fit to help your baby remain active during the day.
The ultra-absorbent gel in Pampers diapers keeps the skin dry by blocking unpleasant moisture and smell. Instead, it releases a pleasant scent that helps the baby feel happy and comfortable.
- Pampers Premium Care Diapers contain Aloe vera lotion with antibacterial properties, which keeps the skin soft, safe, and rash-free.
- This Pampers product comes with an ultra-absorbent gel that soaks moisture and keeps the diaper dry.
- Pampers Premium Care Diapers can resist leaks for up to 12 hours. The long-lasting absorption lets your baby sleep uninterruptedly.
- Each diaper has a wetness indicator that shows the liquid level by turning from yellow to blue at maximum capacity.
- The air channels in the layers allow your baby's delicate skin to breathe properly.
- The lightweight design lends maximum comfort.
- The elastic pant-like structure easily adapts itself around the body.
- A disposable strap wraps around the diaper and assists in easy disposal.
- Pampers Premium Care Diapers are suitable for long journeys or events as they are ultra-absorbent and leak-resistant for up to 12 hours.
- They can be used at night for uninterrupted sleep.
- Pampers diapers can be used in any environment to avoid regular cleaning of the baby's excrement.
How to Use
- Clean and dry your baby’s skin with a soft towel.
- Apply a gentle talcum powder to avoid rashes.
- Stretch and wrap the diaper around your baby, ensuring it fits around the hips correctly.
- To remove, detach the two sides and pull the diaper downwards.
- Wrap the used diaper and discard it in a dry dustbin. Do not rinse.
- Before using the diaper, make sure the skin is clean and dry.
- Change the diaper after the indicator turns blue.
- Do not reuse as these diapers are meant to be disposed of properly.
- Consult a doctor in case of any infection or irritation.
Q 1. What sizes do Pampers Premium Care Diapers come in?
Ans. Pamper diaper sizes include Pampers Small, Pampers Medium, Pampers XL, and Pampers XXL.
Q 2. How many diapers are available in a single pack?
Ans. Pampers Premium Care Diapers are available in various packs containing 14, 16, 17, 21, 22, 24, 30, 36, 38, 44, and 46 diapers, respectively.
Q 3. How much liquid can these diapers hold?
Ans. Pampers diapers can hold up to 1.5–2 litres at once.
Q 4. Does prolonged diaper use cause infection?
Ans. No, prolonged diaper use doesn’t cause any infection. The skin should simply be dry before wearing the diaper.
Q 5. What if the indicator malfunctions?
Ans. If the indicator malfunctions, check the full diaper by running your hand over it and use Pampers baby wipes.