Pampers Diaper Size L Packet Of 4
Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants are disposable diapers that are gentle, effective and provide your baby with the most comfortable experience. It has a unique Ultra-Absorb Core that efficiently locks in wetness, keeping your little one dry and cosy for up to 12 hours. Your baby’s delicate skin is protected from rashes by the special Aloe Vera lotion present in the diaper. It also has superior leakage protection that lasts for up to 12 hours. These diapers are dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic making them extremely safe for your baby. Recommended by doctors worldwide, the Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants are soft, snug and ensure the best sleep for your baby, all night long.
One packet of the Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants contains 4 diaper pants.
- The Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants come with a special Ultra-Absorb Core that locks in wetness for up to 12 hours, thereby keeping your baby comfortable and dry, all night long.
- It is infused with an Aloe Vera lotion that prevents rashes.
- It has superior leakage protection that lasts for up to 12 hours.
- Being dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, your baby’s safety is never compromised.
- The leg cuffs are made of polypropylene nonwoven fabric and spandex (free of natural rubber latex) that ensure the proper fit of the diaper and help prevent leakage.
- There is a pH-sensitive Wetness Indicator that changes colour based on exposure to wetness, letting parents know when it's time for a diaper change.
- It has a soft, absorbent Fluff Pulp, made of fibres derived from wood pulp.
- It also has a Fastening system made of polypropylene and stretch film that ensures a secure hold and customizable fit.
- The Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants are useful to provide superior leakage protection for your baby.
- Its Ultra-Absorb Core helps to ensure that wetness is locked for up to 12 hours and your baby enjoys a comfortable sleep.
- It keeps your baby dry and protects against rashes due to the presence of Aloe-Vera lotion.
- The pH-sensitive wetness indicator changes colour, indicating the need for a diaper change.
- It is the safest choice for your baby as it is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
How to Use
- Place your baby on their back on a changing table, washable pad or a thick towel and remove the used diaper.
- Wipe the baby clean.
- Unfold a clean diaper and lay it to one side.
- Lift your baby’s legs and place the clean, unfolded diaper that you set aside earlier under the bottom.
- Apply any ointments or creams.
- Close the new diaper.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not flush the used diaper.
- To prevent diaper rash, let the area dry completely before putting on a clean diaper.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: How frequently do I need to change my baby’s diaper?
Ans: Experts recommend that you need to change your newborn’s diaper every two to three hours or as often as needed.
Q2: In what sizes are the Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants available?
Ans: The Pampers Baby-Dry Diaper Pants are available in the sizes - Newborn, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Q3: What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is 3 years from the date of manufacture.