Pampers Active Baby Diaper Size M Packet Of 20
Pampers active baby diapers are one of the most popular diapers for babies. It comes in a variety of different sizes and the medium one is suitable for most babies. Pampers active baby diapers is a pant style diaper that provides comfort and added flexibility. The cotton-like softness of the diaper makes sure that the baby's soft skin is not irritated and improves the breathability of the skin even after prolonged use. The diaper is stretchable and improves wearability. Pampers active baby diapers are very absorbent and remain dry for up to 12 hours of use. Pampers active baby diapers contain aloe vera gel which soothes the baby’s skin. Pampers active baby diapers help the baby maintain their playfulness and comfort without getting disturbed by any wetness due to soiling.
- Pampers active baby diapers provide superior protection that prevents the formation of rashes and helps keep a baby’s tender skin soft and supple.
- Pampers active baby diapers are made with a magic gel technology that helps keep a baby dry and comfortable for up to 12 hours. It is effective in being worn overnight.
- The diapers are equipped with a wetness indicator that turns blue when it is time to change the diaper.
- Pampers active baby diapers are made using a mild baby lotion as lining, which nourishes the baby’s skin and helps keep it dry while moisturizing it at the same time.
- The diapers are also equipped with a 360-degree stretchable waistband and leg cuffs which provide a superior fit and ensure ergonomic ease for the baby.
Pampers active baby diapers are created especially for babies up to six months. The diapers are very effective in keeping the baby dry even if they soil the diaper. Babies who weigh between 3 to 8 kg can use diapers.
How to Use
- Gently place your baby down on a changing table or clean towel and pull out a fresh Pampers active baby diaper.
- Diaper cream or powder can be applied before putting on the diaper for extra comfort for the baby.
- The diapers have to be worn from the leg side just like pants, by lifting the baby.
- The diapers should be stored in a clean and dry place.
- Diapers should be disposed of in the bin and not in toilets.
- Diapers should not be cleaned and reused and should be disposed of after one use only.
Q1. Are Pampers active baby diapers safe for babies?
Ans: Pampers active baby diapers are very safe to use for babies and do not cause rashes.
Q2. Why can diapers not be disposed of in toilets?
Ans: Diapers tend to clog toilets and drains and thus should be disposed of in bins.
Q3: How many times should I change my baby’s diaper?
Ans: You can change it twice a day or whenever they get soiled.