Palmolive Black Orchid Handwash Bottle Of 500 Ml
Palmolive Black Orchid hand wash contains natural extracts that help cleanse your hands effectively and keep germs at bay. It even stops the spread of germs. The Palmolive healthy and smooth hand wash is gentle on the skin; you can use it repetitively in a day.
The hand wash has Orchid flowers which provide moisture to your hands and make them irresistibly soft. It comes with a delightful fragrance that you will love. This product is suitable for use in the kitchen, bathroom, washbasin area, pet area and baby’s diaper changing room.
- Palmolive hand wash makes your hands soft after regular use. The milk proteins present do the work.
- It kills the bacteria and germs on your hands.
- Free of harmful chemicals. It does not contain ingredients like triclosan, parabens, alcohol and soap that are harmful.
- Ph balanced. The hand wash has a balanced PH which makes it gentle for the skin.
- Jeju Orchid
- Milk Enzymes
- Milk Peptides
- After visiting public spaces.
- Before and after having lunch or dinner.
- Wash your hands with Palmolive foaming hand wash after every hour when you are sick.
- After playing with your pet.
How to Use
- Rotate the spout in an anti-clockwise direction to release the hand wash dispenser bottle.
- Once you rotate the spout, do not try to close it.
- Use it 2-3 times a day to avoid sickness.
- Children below six years should use the hand wash under supervision. They should take a peas-sized shape of the liquid to wash their hands.
- Do not touch your eyes when you have the liquid in your hands.
- Do not wash your face with the liquid.
- Keep the Palmolive Black Orchid Hand Wash bottle in a cool and dark place.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Palmolive Black Orchid Hand Wash? Can people with sensitive skin use it?
Ans. No, the hand wash comes with a balanced Ph and so it is suitable for people with sensitive skin. However, just make sure, do a patch test first.
Q2. Will hands feel dry after using it 4-5 times a day?
Ans. No, the product contains milk proteins that will moisturize your hands. Also, it does not have soap which usually makes the skin dry.
Q3. Is there a Palmolive hand wash refill or does it have to be bought with the bottle every time?
Ans. Palmolive Black Orchid Hand Wash in India also offers a refill pack, which you can purchase once the liquid in the bottle is over.