COQ FORTE contains Coenzyme Q10, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Eicosapentaenoic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid), Lycopene and Selenium.
COQ FORTE contains the below mentioned components, which have the following uses:
- It boosts energy, enhances the immune system
- An anti-oxidant, it is essential for converting the food into energy. It is highly beneficial for people suffering from congestive heart failure (CHF), improving blood sugar control in people with diabetes, preventing migraine and Parkinson’s disease
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- It is required to perform number of functions in the body
- Help the body fight against various ailments such as hyperlipidemia, depression, rheumatoid arthritis and asthma
- It helps to improve blood sugar levels
Lycopene and Selenium:
- It also acts as a powerful anti-oxidant, thereby protecting cells from damage
- It reduces the cholesterol level in the blood
Talk to your doctor before taking COQ FORTE, if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in COQ FORT
- Have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease, bleeding disorder or any other medical conditions.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking COQ FORTE
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
Direction of use:
- Always take COQ FORTE exactly as your doctor has told you.
COQ FORTE may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headache, skin rashes or other allergic reactions, although not everybody gets them.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)