Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Multigrain Dal Veg Baby Food (From 12 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk Multigrain Dal Veg Baby Food is a supplementary food for babies aged 12 to 24 months. It has been designed to provide adequate nutrition to newborns and children since they require more nutrients than adults. Two servings of Nestle Cerelac benefits your child by supplying 59% of their daily protein requirements. It is high in iron and also contains 16 essential components, including vitamins and minerals.
- Nestlé Cerelac Baby Cereal has high iron contents that benefit your baby’s growth.
- Also, a rich source of 16 essential elements that are essential for your child’s metabolism.
- It is completely free from added colours and preservatives, thus making it a natural supplement for your baby.
- Nestlé Cerelac is packed with the goodness of milk, cereals and vegetables.
- Whole wheat flour
- Milk based mix
- Corn dal flakes
- Moong dal flour
- Malt extract
- Tomato rice flakes
- Nestlé Cerelac Baby Cereal benefits your child’s growth by providing necessary nutrients.
- Nourishes and protects your child.
- Builds your child’s immunity.
How to Use
- Ensure that your hands and utensils are clean.
- Boil 95 ml water and cool it.
- Add 4 scoops of Nestlé Cerelac powder.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and feed your baby with a clean spoon.
- Use Nestlé Cerelac under the direction of a healthcare worker or a physician.
- Infant food is not the primary source of nutrients for your baby.
- The prepared feed should be used within one hour to avoid microbial action.
- Discard prepared feed if unused.
Q1. When should I start feeding Nestlé Cerelac Baby Cereal to my child?
Ans: Nestlé Cerelac is meant for infants between 12 to 24 months.
Q2. How do I store the Baby Cereal?
Ans: Transfer the contents to an airtight container after opening the pack.
Q3. By when should the Baby Cereal be consumed?
Ans: The Baby Cereal should be consumed before the expiry date or within 3 weeks from the date you open the container, whichever is earlier.