Moha Aloe Vera Moisturizer Tube Of 200 Gm(Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Moha Aloe vera gel, enriched with rose and cucumber, soothes, moisturizes and protects the skin, keeping it soft, supple and nourished. Aloe vera is a naturally soothing, moisturizing plant rich in amino acids to provide the skin with desired glow and prevent pigmentation. Rose is a natural toner, it reduces inflammation and maintains an even skin tone and reduces stress. Another ingredient is cucumber which is known for its rich, hydrating and moisturizing properties.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is packed with minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E, which all work together to reinforce the skin’s barrier and moisturize the skin.
- Rose: Rose extracts are high in vitamin C so they help to stimulate collagen and are high in vitamin E so it's very moisturizing.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an excellent source of several antioxidants and various antioxidant compounds, that provide numerous benefits and maintains the skin’s elasticity.
- This aloe vera gel is made by a combination of various natural ingredients and has pure aloe vera extracts. It is prepared by the blend of aloe vera leaf juice, rose extract, each one of them has a different set of benefits.
- This aloe vera gel has been prepared with different essential ingredients to give you multiple benefits. It is beneficial for your skin as well as your hair. It helps to hydrate and nourish all kinds of skin. It is soothing and cooling to the skin. It helps maintain skin glow and tone.
- Use it as a hair gel or cleansing conditioner for strong, shiny and dandruff-free hair.
- It is also great for use as an aftershave, hair gel or leave-in conditioner for shinier, healthier hair.
- It is great for dry and dull skin conditions as it thoroughly moisturizes the skin.
- It helps in reducing blemishes.
- Can be used for minor cuts and inflammations of the skin.
How to Use
- Use a sufficient quantity of the gel and gently apply it to the affected area for desired results.
- Use as a daily moisturizer for face, skin, hair, moisturizing after shave lotion for men and women, loaded with nutrients.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external and topical use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
1. Is Moha aloe vera gel good for the skin?
Moha Aloe Vera Gel’s soothing and cooling properties calm irritated skin and sunburns. It gently heals inflamed skin and its antibacterial properties reduce acne and pimple-causing bacteria.
2. Can aloe vera gel be used to moisturize the skin?
Using aloe vera on the face can help moisturize skin. Regularly applying a small amount of aloe vera gel to the face can help treat various skin conditions including acne, eczema and sunburn.
3. Can Moha Aloe vera gel be used to lighten skin?
On average, it will take approximately 1 to 3 months to lighten the skin using Moha aloe vera gel. The time you have to wait before you see profound skin lightening effects is largely dependent on your skin tone. The darker your skin is, the longer you will have to wait to see the results.