Biscuits are one of the most liked snacks. People of all ages love to eat biscuits and consume them while watching TV, drinking a beverage or just for their taste. Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits benefit your body as they are made to provide nutrition and vitamins to the body and are also really tasty. They are light and crispy and taste amazing with tea or coffee.
- It tastes perfect.
- Provides nutrition and vitamins to the body.
- Serves as an excellent evening-time snack.
- Pairs well with tea and coffee.
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil
- Malt extract
- Partially inverted sugar syrup
- Raising agents
- Ammonium bicarbonate.
Each serving of Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits contains vitamins equal to vitamins found in spinach, calcium found in cow’s milk and zinc found in carrots.
- Provides nutrients to the body.
- Fulfils a portion of vitamins that are found in food products.
- It acts as a tasty evening snack.
- Makes a good pair with tea or coffee.
- Keep in an airtight container after opening the packet.
- Check for the expiry date before consuming.
- Read the labels on the packet carefully.
- Store Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits in a cool and dry place.
Q1: Do these biscuits contain any chemical substances?
Ans: There are no harmful ingredients present in these biscuits. Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits contains nutrients and vitamins that are good for your overall health. These biscuits are CDSCO approved.
Q2: Does it have any expiry date?
Ans: Every food product has an expiry date. You should look at the back of the product to know about its expiry date. Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q3: Can children consume Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits?
Ans: Yes, this product is healthy and tasty and you should give it to children as it will fulfil a portion of vitamins and nutrition required for their growth and are excellent evening snacks for children.
Q4: Does it taste good with beverages?
Ans: Yes, Mcvitie's Marie Biscuits are tasty and tastes better with beverages such as tea or coffee.