Matig Nitrile Examination Hand Gloves - 50 Pairs
These are top quality hand gloves suitable for use in medical and non-medical tasks. It has excellent strength and barrier protection. Hand gloves are essential safety gear as it prevents contamination through touch, to a great extent. It has superior comfort and grip.
- It can be used for diagnosis, handling instruments and medical procedures.
- Guards medical professional from contaminated objects and fluids.
- Clinically tested and proven safe against dermal sensitization and skin irritation.
- Examination gloves are widely used in chemical and biochemical laboratories.
- The gloves offer basic protection against corrosives and surface contamination.
- The hand gloves are lightly powdered for better fit and comfort.
- These hand gloves are non-allergenic.
It is used majorly by doctors, nurses, examiners to perform surgeries or conduct tests. It helps prevent cross-contamination between caregivers and patients.
How to Use
Put your hand inside the gloves and extend your fingers till they are straight. Make sure it fits well and is not loose. You may wear it when you have to stay at places where there is a risk of contamination.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Do not exceed the recommended pellet.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid any physical damage.
- Check the expiry date.
Q1. How long are nitrile gloves good for?
Ans: If stored properly, latex and nitrile gloves should be good for about five years. The gloves should be kept in their original packaging and kept in the right place.
Q2. Can you wash and reuse nitrile gloves?
Ans: Yes, you can wash and reuse nitrile gloves only if it is the reusable type. There are disposable nitrile gloves and reusable nitrile gloves.
Q3. How do you sanitize reusable gloves?
Ans: Turn the gloves inside out and wash in antibacterial soap or solution and warm water that you may have used to wash the outside of the gloves. Rinse the gloves with warm water and hang them to dry. Gloves must be completely dry to use for maximum longevity.