Lipton pure & light green tea is a tea with zero calories (when consumed without sugar and milk). Lipton pure and light green tea is loaded with antioxidants that work towards increasing metabolism, improving brain function, reducing the risk of heart diseases and fat loss. The best choice and replacement of your morning tea, Lipton green tea, contains catechins that help you stay active throughout the day. A cup of Lipton pure & light green tea daily works as a therapy.
- Increases metabolism: With the presence of ingredients like flavonoids and antioxidants, Lipton green tea boosts your metabolic rate and also speeds up the oxidation process of the body.
- Improves brain functions: Lipton green tea contains caffeine in each tea bag. This caffeine helps in improving brain function by increasing the secretion of dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Increases fat loss: By increasing the rate of metabolism, Lipton green tea increases excess fat burning.
- Helps in preventing certain diseases: As an excellent source of antioxidants, Lipton green tea protects against oxidative damage. It prevents diseases such as cardiovascular problems, diabetes and stroke. It also lowers the risk of cancer to some extent.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea
- Chamomile Flowers
- Lemon Grass
- Liquorice Root
- Roasted Chicory Root
- Natural Flavor
- Soy Lecithin
- Helps in re-energizing the body cells.
- Helps in reducing the circumference of the waist.
- Boosts metabolism.
- A cup of Lipton pure & light green tea daily helps in burning fat and promotes weight loss.
- Best choice over your regular ordinary tea.
- Helps you stay active throughout the day.
Directions for Use
All you need is just 2 minutes to make a perfect cup of Lipton pure & light green tea.
- Place one bag of Lipton green tea into your cup.
- Pour fresh hot, boiling water into the cup.
- Dip the bags a few times so that the ingredients infuse into the water evenly for a minute or two.
- Discard the tea bag and enjoy your cup of green tea.
- It tastes best when consumed without milk and sugar.
- Shelf life: 12 months from the date of packaging.
Q1. Can pregnant women consume Lipton green tea?
Ans1. Yes, pregnant women can consume Lipton green tea. However, they should avoid too much consumption as it contains caffeine. Limit your caffeine intake to 200 mg per day.
Q2. Can I drink green tea for weight loss?
Ans2. Yes, you can consume green tea to promote weight loss in addition to your physical workout.
Q3. How much does a Lipton pure & light green tea bags 5 PCS cost?
Ans3. Lipton pure & light green tea bags 5 PCS costs just Rs 20.
Q4. How much caffeine does one bag of Lipton green tea contain?
Ans4. One single bag of Lipton green tea contains 20-30 mg of caffeine.