Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea Bags 10 Pcs
Enjoy the goodness of green tea with Lipton pure and light green tea bags. Green tea will keep you hydrated and your body healthy. Consumption of Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea will help reduce your weight. It feels fresh and light.
The green tea leaves are freshly plucked and are heated and dried. Green tea is rich in catechins making it calorie-free. There are no artificial flavours in Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea.
- Zero calories and help reduce weight.
- Aids to keep your heart healthy.
- Removes toxins from the body.
- Keeps you hydrated.
- The Lipton Green tea bags ensure proper body function.
- It gives you glowing skin.
- No artificial flavours.
- It helps you relax.
- Green tea
- Natural flavours
- Help reduce weight and aids in removing toxins.
- Makes your skin hydrated and glowy.
- Protective against cardiovascular diseases.
How to Use
- Put the Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea in a cup.
- Add boiling water to it.
- Dip the tea bag into it and let the tea infuse in the water for three to four minutes.
- Remove the teabag and adequately dispose of it.
- To gain maximum benefits, use it without sugar and milk.
- Store the tea bags in a cool and dry place.
- Keep Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label, warning and directions carefully before using it.
Q 1. Can you add other ingredients to the Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea?
Ans. Yes, you can add other ingredients like honey to this product, but it tastes best and is healthy without sugar and milk.
Q 2. How many cups of Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea should you drink in a day?
Ans. If you drink green tea without milk and sugar or any other artificial sweeteners, you can drink three to five cups of green tea per day. You must avoid taking very high doses as, in some cases, it can be problematic in the long run.
Q 3. What are the benefits of catechins in Lipton pure and light green tea?
Ans. Catechins are natural antioxidants that help in preventing cell damage and also treating different types of diseases. These catechins also show antibacterial properties.