Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea 250 G
Lipton Pure and Light Green tea is an all-natural zero-calorie drink. It is not just a regular cup of tea but a therapy for the body. This Lipton Green Tea contains catechins, which help improve body metabolism & reduces waistline. Drinking this green tea every day is a great way to stay fit & healthy and is an integral part of a balanced diet & active lifestyle.
- Zero calories: Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea, if had without milk and sugar, gives a great taste and contains almost zero calories.
- Heart health: Having it regularly as a part of a healthy lifestyle may help maintain a healthy heart. It is thought to have a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases too.
- Narrow waistline: Drinking this green tea every day along with an active lifestyle and a balanced diet can help improve your BMI and reduce waist circumference.
- Glowing skin: The catechins-rich Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea gives your skin a hydrated and healthy glow.
- Liquorice Root
- Roasted Chicory Root
- Soy Lecithin
- Chamomile Flowers
- Natural Flavour
- Decaffeinated Green Tea
- Improves your body’s metabolism and help in weight loss.
- Works on heart health.
- Makes skin healthy.
How to Use
- To get the unique flavour and perfect taste, the Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea must be brewed in the appropriate way.
- Take just half a teaspoon of Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea leaves per cup.
- Pour 100 ml of freshly boiled water per cup over the Green tea leaves and allow it to brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Do not boil the green tea. Do not add milk or sugar.
- Stir and strain the green tea into a cup and enjoy your Lipton Green Tea sip by sip.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea has approximately 20-30 mg caffeine/cup. Expectant and nursing mothers should limit their total daily caffeine to a max of 200 mg.
Q1. Can Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea be iced?
Ans: Yes, for a cooler effect, one can try it with ice or after refrigerating the tea.
Q2. Does Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea contain aspartame?
Ans: No, Lipton Pure and Light Green Tea does not contain aspartame.