Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea Bags, 10 Pcs
Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea is therapy in your cup of tea. From its enticing aroma to its unique flavour, this green tea is made to take care of your well-being. Made to replace chai in your daily routine, Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea benefits each drinker with every sip. Drunk without any milk and sugar, which goes in chai and increases its calorific value, green tea is the fresher and healthier choice.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea is a zero-calorie drink. If you drink multiple cups of tea every day, you increase your fluid intake and keep your body hydrated.
- Green tea improves an individual’s metabolism and helps in weight management.
- The tea also helps in reducing the BMI of the user.
- The tea specifically works to boost energy and improve overall well-being. Include this tea in your daily balanced diet and see the difference in your lifestyle.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea
- Lemon Grass
- Chamomile Flowers
- Roasted Chicory root
- Liquorice Root
- Soy Lecithin
Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea is a healthier substitute for regular chai and promotes a fit lifestyle.
How to Use
- Put the Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea Bag in a cup.
- Add boiling water to the cup. Do not add any sugar.
- Let the tea bag sit in the waiver for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and enjoy your tea.
- Each cup of Lipton Green Tea contains about 20 to 30 mg of caffeine.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should not consume more than 200 mg of caffeine per day.
- Store Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea in a cool, dry place.
Q 1. What is the expiry date of the Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea?
Ans: The expiry date of Lipton Lemon Honey Green Tea is twelve months or a year from the date of manufacture.
Q 2. Does Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea come in other flavours?
Ans: Yes, Lipton provides its customers with different varieties of green tea to choose from. You can choose from four flavours.
Q 3. Is it safe to drink Lipton Green Tea every day?
Ans: Yes, it is absolutely safe to drink Lipton Green Tea every day. Ideally, if you take three to five cups of tea, it improves metabolism and helps in weight management.