Lipton Darjeeling Tea 500 G
Lipton Darjeeling Tea guarantees an exquisite cup of 100% genuine Darjeeling black tea, with its characteristic long tea leaves and the subtle floral and fruity undertones that have been meticulously preserved. This highly regarded tea that tea aficionados believe to be the pinnacle of flavour is one of those ageless drinks grown in the foggy highlands of Darjeeling on one of the 87 tea boards authorised estates. This beverage enraptures you with the flavour of the majestic Darjeeling mountains and gardens overflowing with beautiful summer blooms, making it ideal for any season.
- The highly coveted long leaf orthodox tea leaves of Lipton Darjeeling Tea are scarce, being produced by only 87 tea farms in Darjeeling, India.
- The elongated, dark leaves of this tea unfurl delicately as they come into contact with hot water, producing a brew with a unique taste and aroma as well as a deep caramel hue.
- Lipton Darjeeling Tea ingredients produce a reddish-brown brew with a distinct aroma and flavour as its long leaves delicately unroll in boiling water.
- This long leaf black tea is obtained from certified Darjeeling tea estates.
Darjeeling tea leaves
Flavourful and relaxing tea has a wonderful aroma that immediately uplifts your mood.
How to Use
- Add 1 tsp of Lipton Darjeeling Tea contents in freshly boiling water.
- Brew for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the brewed tea into your cup.
- Lipton Darjeeling Tea contents are usually enjoyed as black tea with a hint of lemon or honey.
- Store the Lipton Darjeeling Tea ingredients in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Q 1. Does Lipton Darjeeling Tea need to be brewed with milk and sugar?
Ans: The tea is enriched with many flavours and does not require the addition of extra milk and sugar for taste. It is best enjoyed in its natural state, without milk or sugar.
Q2. What makes Lipton Darjeeling Tea distinct from other tea?
Ans: The Lipton Darjeeling Tea has a unique character from being born in the ancient lands of the world's third-largest mountains. The mellow sun and high-altitude weather expose the tea to delicate, mist-laden soil. Tea connoisseurs prize Darjeeling tea for its intricate flavour profile and mellow aroma.
Q 3. Are there any calories included in Lipton Darjeeling Tea?
Ans: Unless you brew the tea with milk and sugar, you will not intake any calories through this tea.