Lipton Darjeeling Tea, 250 G
Lipton Darjeeling Tea is composed of hand-plucked long tea leaves from the tea gardens of Darjeeling. With its exceptionally long tea leaves and beautiful aroma of fruit and floral undertones, Lipton Darjeeling Tea ensures to give you a cup of 100% pure and refreshing Darjeeling black tea. This tea captures you with the flavour of the misty mountains of Darjeeling and gardens filled with fresh summer roses and muscatel grapes. It is ideal for all the seasons.
- Lipton Darjeeling Tea is rich in antioxidants, which prevents ageing, cellular damage and reduces the risks of chronic illnesses.
- The tea prevents gastric problems like gastric ulcers. It is highly recommended for people suffering from gastric ulcers.
- The Lipton Darjeeling Tea increases bone density.
- Drinking Darjeeling black tea a minimum of three times a day improves your oral health and also helps to reduce the risks of cancer.
- Very low in calories, which helps in losing weight.
The Lipton Darjeeling Tea composition includes Darjeeling Tea Leaves.
- Drinking Lipton Darjeeling Tea helps to prevent heart diseases.
- Keeps you well-hydrated all day long.
- Lipton Darjeeling Tea helps you to cope up with stress.
- Prevents Parkinson’s disease, which primarily affects older people and younger individuals because of their food choices, stress, lifestyle and other bad habits.
- Darjeeling tea strengthens the immunity system.
How to Use
- Add 1-tablespoon of Lipton Darjeeling Tea to some freshly boiled water.
- Cover the teapot with a lid and brew for around 5 mins.
- Pour the tea into your cup.
- You can add sugar or milk for taste if required.
- You can also have the tea without any milk or sugar for the best results.
- Store the Lipton Darjeeling Tea in an airtight container after opening.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of Lipton Darjeeling Tea?
Ans: There are no Lipton Darjeeling Tea side effects. It contains antioxidants that prevent ageing, reduces cancer risk, prevents gastric ulcers, helps lose weight and makes you feel refreshed.
Q 2. What is the expiry date of Lipton Darjeeling Tea?
Ans: The Lipton Darjeeling Tea should be used best before 12 months from the date of packaging.
Q 3. Can you add milk and sugar?
Ans: Yes, you can add milk and sugar to Lipton Darjeeling Tea.