Lakme Gentle & Soft Deep Pore Cleanser - 120 Ml
After a long day of work, your skin demands to be cleaned properly. Lakme Gentle & Soft Deep Pore Cleanser is designed to gently clean dirt, oil, makeup and other impurities from your skin. The natural avocado content used in this cleanser helps to give your dry skin the proper nourishment. Lakme Cleanser also possesses the antioxidant properties of Vitamin E, which helps to maintain skin tone leaving it soft and supple. It also helps to clean your clogged pores and give your skin a glowing, refreshing and brighter feel.
- Lakme Cleanser provides visibly clean and purified skin.
- Clean all the excess oil from the skin.
- It penetrates deep into the skin and nourishes your skin fully.
- With all its properties, it helps improve skin’s texture and hydrates the skin.
- It helps to remove infectious microbes from the face.
- It also proved effective in removing leftover makeup.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Mineral Oil
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Lakme Cleanser is used to remove impurities and germs from your skin gently and keep it fresh.
- It has a gentle action on your skin and does not cause any problem.
- It clears the skin from acne-causing bacteria and removes excess sebum.
- It rejuvenates your skin and makes it look clear and smooth.
How to Use
- Take a little cleanser on a cotton ball and apply it over your face and neck.
- Remove with damp cotton and rinse.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, wash the eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical help.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Q1. Is Lakme Cleanser good for dry skin?
Ans: Yes, Lakme Cleanser is rich in moisture; it nourishes dull and dry skin. It cleanses your skin and leaves it with a gorgeous blush-like glow, every day.
Q2. Can I just use a cleanser and moisturiser?
Ans: The cleanser is used to wash off the dirt, makeup, excess oil, dead skin cells and other impurities that end up on your face naturally throughout the day. Yes, you can use moisturiser after cleaning your face with the cleanser.
Q3. Can I use the cleanser to remove make-up?
Ans: Yes, massage the cleanser over your face and let it sit for 15 seconds and don't forget your hairline, under your chin and around your ears. Then wipe it with a clean cotton cloth.