Kapiva Ashwagandha Immunity Booster Capsules Bottle Of 60
Kapiva Ashwagandha Immunity Booster Capsules are 100% natural and are an effective stress reliever. Owing to its anti-anxiety and anti-stress properties, it curbs the effects of stress hormones and helps revitalize and calms the mind. Further, it plays a vital role in aiding the nervous system that helps improve brain and cognitive functions. Being a natural antioxidant, it also helps boost the immune system. These capsules are a health supplement which indeed act as an effective package for your overall health.
Ashwagandha - It is an ancient herb that has many properties that are beneficial for health. It helps alleviate stress, reduces anxiety and effectively regulates blood sugar levels.
- The Kapiva Ashwagandha Capsules works as a potent stress reliever by reducing the levels of stress hormones in the body. This helps in bringing an enhanced feeling of overall wellness.
- Ashwagandha helps in supporting the standard energy metabolism in the body and may help reduce thyroid levels. Its antioxidative nature helps curb the effects of free radicals and strengthens immunity.
- Ashwagandha has a potent effect on the nervous system that in turn aids brain functions and enhances memory.
- The Ashwagandha used in Kapiva Ashwagandha Immunity Booster Capsules is organically derived from forests, not farms. Kapiva Ashwagandha capsules are made from organically grown herbs and are 100% natural.
- Kapiva Ashwagandha capsules are GMP certified and lab-tested for safety.
How to Use
- You can consume 1-2 capsules twice a day.
- If your dosage has been recommended or prescribed by the physician, please follow that strictly.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not consume it more than the recommended dosage.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. What are the benefits of Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boosts fertility and testosterone in men and even boosts brain function.
2. How does Ashwagandha work?
Ashwagandha can help normalize cortisol levels, thus reducing the stress response from the brain. In addition, Ashwagandha has also been associated with reduced inflammation, reduced cancer risks, improved memory, improved immune function and has anti-ageing properties.
3. How much Ashwagandha can we take in a single day? What is the recommended daily dosage?
Although there is no standard or recommended dosage of Ashwagandha, there is a consensus that a daily dose for Ashwagandha root powder is between 1,000 mg and 6,000 mg. If taking an Ashwagandha extract, the daily dose recommendation is between 500 mg and 1,500 mg.
4. Should Ashwagandha be taken in the morning or at night?
It can be taken in the morning or at night but Ashwagandha's potent relaxation and sleep-enhancing benefits make it perfect for consuming before bed.
5. Does Ashwagandha promote beard hair growth?
Ashwagandha can be beneficial for beard growth because Ashwagandha has been shown to increase testosterone levels when taken regularly. The more testosterone your body produces, the faster you will grow facial hair.
6. What is the price of Kapiva Ashwagandha Immunity Booster Capsules?
A single bottle containing 60 capsules retails for 300 INR.