Kamasutra Superthin Box Of 20 Condoms
With Kamasutra Superthin Condoms made from natural rubber latex, enhance the pleasure and feel the natural sensations offered by Kamasutra’s extra thin technology, that ensures nothing comes between pleasure. The 100 per cent electronically tried and tested range of products boasts absolute protection and safety while not compromising on the quality. The extra thin layer of Kamasutra Superthin Condoms helps in maximising the pleasure felt by both partners. The sensation provided feels almost like skin to skin contact.
- The thin wall of Kamasutra Superthin makes sex more pleasurable as the touch feels almost like skin to skin contact.
- The natural rubber latex used in Kamasutra Superthin Condoms creates the most natural sensation for both partners.
- Each condom is electronically tested to ensure no manufacturing defect offering perfect safety.
- A condom is a barrier device used during sexual intercourse to reduce the probability of pregnancy.
- It is also used to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) like AIDS.
- Each condom is for single use only and reusing does not ensure safety from pregnancy or STDs.
How to Use
- Open and remove the condom from the wrapper.
- Place the condom on the head of the erect penis and pinch the air out of the tip of the condom.
- Unroll the condom all the way down to the base of the penis. Make sure it fits well.
- Once the ejaculation is done, take the condom off carefully while the penis is still erect to ensure safety.
- Dispose of the condom securely.
- Read the instructions on the condom pack/leaflet before using the condom.
- If a condom comes off during sexual intercourse, do not use the same condom. It is best to replace the condom with a fresh one.
- Always use a fresh condom every time you have sexual intercourse. Reusing a condom does not guarantee any safety.
- Protect the condoms from direct heat.
- Always check the expiry date of the packet before using it.
Q1. Is using two condoms safer?
Ans: No, it is absolutely not advisable to use two condoms. The friction generated between two condoms may tear one or both the condoms, making it even more unsafe.
Q2. Is there a standard size of condoms?
Ans: No, the size of condoms vary according to the manufacturers. They come in different sizes and widths.
Q3. How are condoms tested?
Ans: The test methods of condoms include electronic testing, the water leak test, the air burst test and the strength test.