Moods Ultrathin Condoms - Pack Of 20s
Moods ultra-thin condoms, with ultra-thin design, provide a super satisfying and natural feeling. They are made from natural rubber latex. It is beautiful and gives you an extra sensation during sexual intercourse. Enhance pleasure and increase fun time with the Moods ultra-thin condoms. These are 100% electronically tested for security.
- Ultra-thin Moods condoms make you feel skin-friendly, specially designed to give you extra pleasure and a feeling of nothingness.
- These lubricated Moods condoms are made from natural rubber latex with a reservoir tip.
- Moods condoms are 100% electronically tried for safety.
- Moods condoms are simple to use.
- Prevents unwanted pregnancy.
- Protect from sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, syphilis, gonorrhoea, and other STDs.
How to Use
- Check the expiry date on Moods condom packet.
- Press the Moods condom packet for air to confirm that the seal continues to be intact.
- Open it at the uneven edge carefully.
- Do not use teeth or sharp objects to open the Moods condom packet.
- Squeeze the air out of the tip of the condom.
- Pull back the foreskin (if there's one) of an erect penis.
- Roll the Moods condom all the way down to the bottom of the penis (remember not to have your genitals come in contact with any sex fluid).
- Ensure the Moods condom remains on during intercourse.
- Withdraw penis immediately after ejaculation, carefully holding the condom at the bottom before the loss of erection.
- Roll Moods condom off and take care not to spill the contents.
- Dispose of the Moods condom by wrapping it in a piece of paper and placing it in a very pit latrine or bin (do not flush in the toilet).
- Store Moods condom in a cool and dry place.
- Keep Moods condom away from damp areas, high temperature and direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- If allergic to rubber or latex, avoid using the product.
- Do not reuse a Moods condom.
- Do not store for an extended period.
- Do not use a Moods condom if breakage or damage is found.
Q 1. Can a Moods condom be reused?
Ans. No, it is for single use only. Dispose of the used condoms properly.
Q 2. Do Moods condoms offer protection against Sexually Transmitted Diseases?
Ans. Yes, it is safe, and Moods condoms prevent the transmission of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Q 3. What to do if an allergic reaction occurs during use?
Ans. Remove Moods condom and avoid using it for some time. If the problem persists, consult a doctor.
Q 4. How effective is this condom in preventing pregnancy?
Ans. It is effective up to 98% when used correctly.