Moods Strawberry Box Of 12 Condoms
The Moods Strawberry Condoms is a highly advantageous product for safe and enjoyable sexual intercourse. These condoms are uniquely designed to facilitate a pleasurable and comfortable experience, for both partners. The fruity flavour of strawberry is a delight to the senses, making the moment intimate yet fun. In addition, the Moods Strawberry Condoms are dotted to heighten the sensation and increase gratification. The condoms are made of 100% natural rubber latex, which is also electronically tested and proven to be completely safe. These condoms from Moods, promise to deliver intimacy and protection from Sexually Transmitted Diseases and unwanted pregnancy, making the whole experience enjoyable for both partners. Each packet of the Moods Strawberry Condoms Box contains 12 condoms.
- The Moods Strawberry Condoms are a simple and effective way to have safe sexual intercourse.
- These condoms are augmented by the fruity flavour of strawberries, which makes the whole experience more fun and pleasant.
- The dotted design enhances the sensory experience, grip and satisfaction.
- The condoms are made of 100% natural latex rubber and it is also electronically tested for safety.
- It makes the process of sexual intercourse comfortable and enjoyable for both partners.
- Condoms provide protection from unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
- They are easy to use and discard.
- It provides a comfortable and snug fit.
- The Moods Strawberry Condoms can also prolong the duration of foreplay.
100% Natural Rubber Latex.
- It allows the user to have safe and enjoyable sexual intercourse.
- It prevents unwanted pregnancies and inhibits the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea and HIV.
- It heightens the sensory experience and pleasure during sexual intercourse, owing to its unique dotted design.
- The fruity flavour of strawberries can be enticing and makes the experience more enjoyable.
- Condoms usually do not have any medical side effects, making them an ideal method of contraception.
How to Use
- Carefully open and remove the condom from the wrapper.
- Place the condom on the head of the erect penis.
- If uncircumcised, pull back the foreskin first.
- Pinch air out of the tip of the condom.
- Unroll the condom all the way down the penis.
- After sex, before pulling out, hold the condom at the base. Then pull out, while holding the condom in place.
- Carefully remove the condom and throw it in the dustbin.
- Read the instructions on the package before use.
- Do not use a condom more than once.
- There should be no air in the teat to give space for semen. If there's no room the condom can split.
- Use a water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from rain, heat, direct sunlight or physical damage.
Q1: Can one use 2 condoms together for better protection?
Ans: There is little evidence for the benefits of using 2 or more condoms. It is generally not recommended because of concerns that friction between the condoms could increase the chance of breakage.
Q2: Is allergy to latex common?
Ans: No, allergy to latex is uncommon in the general population and reports of mild allergic reactions to condoms are very rare. Severe allergic reactions to condoms are extremely rare.
Q3: Can I use lubricants with condoms?
Ans: Yes, you can always add lubricants as long as they are either water-based or silicone-based. Oil-based lubricants, like baby oil or petroleum jelly, can weaken latex so you should not use these.