Itchku Ayurvedic Malham is an antibacterial and antifungal ayurvedic cream that acts as an efficacious medicine for various skin-related problems and issues like itching, dry eczema, ringworm and other fungal infections. Itchku Ayurvedic Malham is prepared with the combination of Shuddha Gandhak, Sphatika Bhasam and Tankan Bhasma. All the ingredients work effectively as a significant fungal infection treatment. Moreover, it helps in the prevention of the spreading of fungal infections because of its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- It effectively soothes the affected area and provides relief and calmness to the skin.
- It is a beneficial Ayurvedic cream in treating dry eczema.
- Itchku helps in the prevention of spreading fungal infections. Fungal infections of the skin are very common and include athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm and yeast infections.
- It is helpful in itching, ringworm & other skin disorders.
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Tankan Bhasma
- Sphatika Bhasma
Itchku Ayurvedic Malham is an ayurvedic medicine used to treat skin infections caused by fungus or bacteria accumulation.
How to Use
- Clean and dry out the affected area before applying Itchku Malham.
- Apply a sufficient quantity of it and gently rub on the affected skin area 2 times daily or use as directed by the physician.
- The best time to apply Itchku Malham is in the morning and at night.
- Do not wear shoes after applying Itchku in case of Athlete's foot condition.
- Recommended for external use only.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- Stop using this medicine and call your doctor if you have severe burning, irritation, redness, pain or oozing where the medicine is applied.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. What happens if I accidentally miss a dosage of Itchku Ayurvedic Malham?
Ans: Use the medicine as soon as you can but skip the missed application if it is almost time for your next one. Do not overapply.
Q2. Where can I use Itchku Malham?
Ans: Antifungal creams like Itchku are typically applied to the skin on the feet, hands or groin or to the nails to inhibit the growth of fungal infections.
Q3. Is Itchku Malhan a topical cream?
Ans: Yes, Itchku is a topical antifungal medication, which means it can only be used on an affected area that is on the top layer of the skin.