Horlicks Junior Vanilla Child Nutrition Drink Stage 1 (2-3 Years) Refill Of 500 G
Horlicks Junior is a healthy nutritional drink that is created especially for young children (2-4 years of age) to provide them with the nutrition they need as part of a healthy and balanced diet. Horlicks Junior in Vanilla flavour helps your child grow and gain weight, while also providing the nutrients required for healthy brain development.
- With DHA and Choline, Horlicks Junior supports normal brain development as these are vital neuro-nutrients.
- With a yummy Vanilla flavour and a formula that is easy to digest, Horlicks Junior is perfect for fussy toddlers and can help your child get the daily nutrition they need when taken regularly.
- Calcium in this formula is required by toddlers to grow strong bones and when prepared with milk this nutritional drink is a support for your child's growing bones.
- With a high protein content, Junior Horlicks supports the overall growth and weight gain of your child.
- As an overall health drink, it is a perfect dietary addition for your nursery-going toddler, giving them the energy and nutrition they need during this critical period of development.
Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Extract, Milk Solids, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator, Flavouring, Protein Isolate, DHA (From Algal Oil), Vitamins, Minerals.
- A daily nutritional drink for children between 2 and 4 years, to support a healthy diet, growth, and development.
How to Use
- Add a small amount of hot milk to 3 heaped teaspoons (30gm) of Junior Horlicks. Stir until it forms a thick paste.
- Add hot or cold milk to top up the glass, stirring continuously to remove any lumps.
- Serve up to twice a day.
- Horlicks is not a meal replacement, it should be used only as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Store in an airtight container, keep away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Do not serve it to children with lactose intolerance.
Q1: Does this pack come with a jar?
Ans: No, this is a 500 g refill pack and does not come with a jar or container.
Q2: What is the weight of this product?
Ans: This pack of Junior Horlicks Stage 1 in Vanilla flavour comes with 500g of formula in the box.
Q3: Can it be served to infants?
Ans: No, this product is not meant for children below 2 years of age. For younger children, please consult with a doctor for advice on what products are safe to serve your child.
Q4: How can Junior Horlicks help with my child's nutrition?
Ans: Toddlers tend to be fussy eaters, this may lead to gaps in their nutrition. Since Horlicks Junior is an easy-to-drink formula, it can help to close any gaps your child might have in their daily diet.