Himalaya Nourishing Body Lotion - 200ml
The best and easy way to nourish your skin is by using the Himalaya lotion that is very nourishing and provides your skin with a smooth texture. The lotions work by combining all the herbal actives, which helps restore the hydration level of your skin and provides it with the required amount of moisture.
The best thing about this lotion is that it does not leave an oily layer above your skin, making it prone to dust and dirt and making your skin smooth. It also provides a protective layer. Thus, no matter how the weather is, your skin is always supple and toned.
- The Himalaya moisturiser provides all the nutrients to keep your skin safe in extreme weather conditions and makes it smooth and soft.
- It acts as the protective layer against the heat of the sun and saves your skin from getting tanned.
- The Aloe vera present in the lotion provides skin protection against harmful fungus and germs.
- The lotion penetrates the lower dermal layer of the skin and hydrates it.
- Aloe Vera
- Winter Cherry
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Corn Oil
- Apricot Kernal Oil
How to Use
- Apply Himalaya nourishing body lotion gently all over the body.
- On the areas of the skin that become dry sooner, it is recommended to use a large amount so that the skin can be fully hydrated.
- Use the lotion after a shower or whenever your skin feels dry.
- Apply the body lotion regularly to keep the skin nourished. The Aloe vera mixed with corn oil makes the skin smooth and provides a protective layer against harmful sun radiations due to its SPF formulation.
- The Himalaya lotion hydrates the skin and prevents it from getting rough in extreme weather conditions.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Store it at room temperature.
- While applying the Himalaya lotion, it is recommended not to let it get in your eyes. This might cause redness and itching.
Q 1. Does it work as an anti-tan?
Ans. No, body lotion does not have anti tanning properties, but it makes a protective layer to keep your skin safe against harmful sun radiations.
Q 2. Can it be used for small babies?
Ans. Yes, it can be used by both adults and small babies.